Vera Wangcustomer service - not

T Review updated:

I so wish I had read this board before I purchased something from HH Gregg. I went there on New Year's Eve to purchase a Vera Wang Komen mattress set. I had done my research on which mattress set I wanted so all I had to do was walk in the store and pay for it and set up delivery. So the sales guy says they don't have the box spring at the warehouse so he has to look for it. He starts ringing me up, so I ask if he found the box spring and he says yes. As I'm leaving out I decide to check the serial numbers to be sure I'm getting what I paid for, well no, he rung me up for a different box spring. When I confront him about it, he starts telling me that most people cover their boxsprings with shams anyway and it's the same size as the one I wanted. I walked out of the store and the next day called another store to see if they had the boxspring I wanted. They did, so I called the first store back and asked for the correct boxspring or my money back. They said they would order the boxspring and have everything delivered on Monday. Well it's Monday and I have not received a call to set up delivery so I called the 800 number only to find out the store set my delivery for tomorrow. Now I have to take off another day of work and wait for these people. I'm almost afraid to see what will happen with the supposed rebate.

• Ti
    Tiffany Feb 17, 2008

I have had great service with HH Gregg and I have to say that not every store is like that. It depends highly on the store, and the kind of associate you get. They get paid on commission so you have ended up with one that wanted the quick buck, or maybe you got a new guy whom didn't know how get the other box spring on the same delievery truck. With all of that being said, you should have brought it up to the manager and tried to see if they would compensate you for the salesman's poor judgement.

• Tg
    Tgadwell10 Apr 21, 2019

I bought a 400 thread count sheet set 4 months ago and the fitted sheet is already ripping. Would not have expected this kind of quality from the Vera Wang brand. Very poor quality! I enjoyed the sheets until then. I hope that theres a solution to this problem so I'm out alot of money.

• Be
    Bev Hill Jun 21, 2019

I bought two comforters from Kohl's, they were some of the worst is comforters I ever had one I pay three hundred and something dollars for and the material without picked up and then I bought another set and color faded in it Vera Wang's products and some of the worst products I have ever bought I got some from the Goodwill I paid 754 and it's the best comforter I ever had their one step up I need my money back

• Be
    Bev Hill Jun 21, 2019

I am complaining about a comforters I bought at Kohl's that are Vera Wang products I have paid good money these comforters, one was $300 and the other one was $200 they're picked up color faded not good qualities made in China if you going to carry the go Vera Wang name then you should at least have the same qualities that she do her wedding gowns I am just fed up with Kohl's and with their Vera Wang's products.I got one at the Goodwill I paid $7.for and it's a better product.Can I get my money back.

• Sh
    Sheila Hatch Feb 19, 2020

I have 4 sets of Vera Wang luxury sleepwear that were very expensive. Each set has velour cuffs/some entire sleeve. I am so unhappy about how they wear. The cuffs on every one (don’t even know how to explain) ravels up and does not stay in place as a cuff. It drives me crazy as I’m always pulling on the cuffs to pull back into shape. For the cost of each set $$$$ they are very poor quality.