VCIVitacost.comunrecieved product

i ordered a couple bottles of vitamins from this suposed supplier, was charged the whole amount including the $9 rush shipping and it's been three weeks and still haven't recieved my order. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SUPPLIER!!!

• JustSayNo Jun 11, 2009

I've ordered from VitaCost over 5 times. Never had a problem.

• Ju
    junk100 Oct 08, 2010

I've ordered from VCIVitacost once, and that was my last. VCIVitacost canceled my order due to item unavailable, which isn't an issue. I can order it somewhere else. not a problem.
    The problem lies with their refund process. I used PayPal and PayPal has my transaction as 'pending'. I called VCIVitacost, they said they will not charge me, but my money has been processed from PayPal to them. VCIVitacost can simply decline my transaction, but they didnt. Or at least VCIVitacost say's they've already 'canceled' the transaction.
    So, is paypal or VCIVitacost the problem? Well, ive used paypal many times, and i never had a problem like this before... making me come to a conclusion that VCIVitacost is the one who is holding my money. Because VCIVitacost can decline Paypal's transaction, but they DID NOT!
    I think I will eventually receive my money once the pending period is invalid... this means it will take me 2 months before i get my money back. VCIVitacost needs to train their staff, update their software or have better communication between PayPal. Else, dont use PayPal if you dont know how to issue a refund.

• Ho
    holistic chick Aug 19, 2016

For the last 4 or 5 orders, Vitacost's shipping practices have been the worst. Products to be shipped out in "24 hours" were not. When I inquired, they "don't know why" is the answer I get...if they don't know, who should??!!! Products stated to be in stock when ordering are suddenly on back order. Shipping that goes from UPS to USPS and takes 11 days to arrive. Orders that sit in warehouses somewhere between their point of shipment and the destination. I could go on...What used to be a fantastic company is now merely mediocre at best.