VarageSaleMy account has been blocked

D May 12, 2020

I am filing a complaint against Leeann Matthews the admin person in charge of Varagesale. After may emails to admin office, I finally received an email from her that my account has been removed for selling hand sanitizers on my page which I have purchased for my staff and then we all got laid off. Not working for two months, barely making ends meet, needing to make ends meet. I have purchased masks and gloves from varagesale and others are selling hand sanitizers as well that are still available to buy. I have posted mine on there as well, I still see everyone selling theirs on line but my account was blocked. After many emails to LeeAnn saying I will remove them from my page she still rudely said I am not eligible for an account with varagesale. People are posting what people are asking for to keep safe. I bought them for $10 and selling them for $10 not a penny more. I don't need 10 bottle at home when I could use the money for food for my son. As you can see with my account, I have over 100 praises with other single moms who we all depend on second hand everything. I am asking for my account back in this difficult time and not post what is on the list of what not to do. I have given you my word. I depend on second hand stuff to get me by under regular occasions.

Please allow me to have my account back. I could be reached at [protected]@yahoo. ca or [protected] Danielle Cera