Menu
Home Mortgage Companies Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] predatory lending
V
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company specializes in targeting young people starting out, and low income families. They will typically charge between 11-20% interest for a loan. If you have the misfortune to deal with these people RUN AWAY! RENTING IS BETTER THAN PAYING THESE RATES! If I knew then what I know now I would have never got mixed up with these jokers! After 8 years paying on a 31k loan I still owe 24k. They are the very definiton of PREDATORY LENDERS! If you read this and still choose to do business with them, you have been warned and you are in for a whole lot of frustration, and wasted money.

Apr 19, 2011 6:45 pm EDT

yea 6 I see! Dude I'll probably never be on here again because I actually have a life I just wanted to send you one more message. A little bit#$ is going to act like a little bit#$. If no one has ever told you that you are acting just like a little bit@^ then I feel honored to be the first one. Removing my posts doesnt hurt me a bit. I see this website is VERY important to you and I hope you have a great fun filled action packed day posting new improved insightful posts like the ones you have posted. One more question before I go though...have you ever considered doing something productive with your life? Just asking? I have posted less than 10 posts on here and I already feel like I've wasted too much of my day on it. If I had posted almost 1000 times on here I think I would get up get a gun and blow my head off since I obviously had no other way to entertain myself. Have a great day POSTING! LOOSER! LOL

Apr 19, 2011 6:28 pm EDT

Oh so sorry LuvFinger III I see you spend a GREAT DEAL of time posting random smart a$$ comments on here. I thought you were one of these Vanderbilt guys judging by your interest in my post. It turns out you have posted almost 1000 comments on OTHER peoples messages. Well it looks like this is a BIG part of your life and I didnt mean to offend you. To each his own I guess. I like to spend my free time differently but apparently this is IT for you LOL! Seriously dude get a life and quit being a little bit#$.

Apr 19, 2011 6:15 pm EDT

Oh how I love Vanderbilt employees! Hey love fist your right I shouldnt have signed up for a 12% interest rate. Live and learn! when I was young and starting out I really didnt think I had any other options (Young and Dumb) Im sure at 19 you never did anything you regret! Well I am older and much wiser and Vanderbilt is a shady backalley company that hopefully will go out of business. So lovefist from ME to YOU personally sitting at your computer...go f#$k yourself and the company you work for! :) Internet and phone tuff guys! I luv em!

More Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] complaints & reviews

Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] - Scam and fraud!
Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] - UNFAIR CUSTOMER SERVICE / DECEPTIVE SALES ASSOCIATES
Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] - hud violations/violations of the auto stay/forgery/fraud
Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] - Fraud and scam
Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] - They over charged me, according to my contract
Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] - would not fix roof of trailer
Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] - collect debt after bankruptcy
Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] - Harassing phone calls
4 comments
J
Jul 31, 2011 9:47 pm EDT

I certainly am now, but since I owe so much more than it's worth, I can't find a better loan. I also moved because of work, so mortgage companies and banks won't refinance because it is not my primary residence. I haven't missed a payment on it or anything else for over three years.

J
Jul 31, 2011 9:20 pm EDT

Vanderbilt is a Predatory Mortgage company. Yep, I was stupid and signed papers for a mobile home loan, where the front page Salse Contract showed the Amount financed, which was what I was told it would be...then, they put an additional $4700 into it and called it Discount Points. Nowhere was I told, or was it written it was my responsibility to pay for something I didn't agree too. Guess the contract DOES state that I pay it. At 12% interest I can't even rent the place and break even! Again, I was told by the Sales Manager I could refinance in a year or two with better rates...wrong!
I'm a dumb ###, but Vanderbilt is also a PREDATOR for sneaking crap like this into the fine print!

L
Jul 26, 2011 12:16 am EDT

I HATE VANDERBILT MORTGAGE! THE EMPLOYEES ARE A DISGRACE!

G
Apr 20, 2011 10:40 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Your ad hominem comments are quite typical of the idiotic masses that post here.

Wait whats this, I seem to be having a Dejavu moment and seem to remember this line somewhere else, I'm sure "Ah" no its gone! have to think about that one.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

44 complaints