The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Vanderbilt Mortgage — predatory lending
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This company specializes in targeting young people starting out, and low income families. They will typically charge between 11-20% interest for a loan. If you have the misfortune to deal with these people RUN AWAY!!! RENTING IS BETTER THAN PAYING THESE RATES!! If I knew then what I know now I would have never got mixed up with these jokers! After 8 years paying on a 31k loan I still owe 24k. They are the very definiton of PREDATORY LENDERS! If you read this and still choose to do business with them, you have been warned and you are in for a whole lot of frustration, and wasted money.
More Vanderbilt Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance - scam and fraud!
- VANDERBILT MORTGAGE CO / CLAYTON HOMES - UNFAIR CUSTOMER SERVICE / DECEPTIVE SALES ASSOCIATES
- vanderbilt mortgage/clayton homes/ berkshire hathaway - hud violations/violations of the auto stay/forgery/fraud
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - Fraud and scam
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - They over charged me, according to my contract
- vanderbilt mortgage/home first insurance - would not fix roof of trailer
- Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] - customer service, etc
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - collect debt after bankruptcy
- Vanderbilt Mortgage Company - What is the purpose of insurance on a home that don't pay for any kind of damage
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - Harassing phone calls