Menu

complaints

Vacation Rent Payment Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Vacation Rent Payment at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Vacation Rent Payment has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Vacation Rent Payment. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Vacation Rent Payment complaints 6

Sort by:

Newest Vacation Rent Payment complaints

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Vacation Rent Payment I got an email from Yapstone about cookies and privacy policy

I got an email from Yapstone about cookies and privacy policy. I never made an account or used Yapstone before.

Vacation Rent Payment Yapstone made a mistake with my 1099K in 2018

Yapstone made a mistake with my 1099K in 2018. The tax folks told me I owe taxes on money I never got. I've been trying to reach Yapstone by phone and email, but no luck.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Vacation Rent Payment I got a ****-K from yapstone Incorporated that had $34.50 every month that they say I got paid which they collected and put in their own pockets

I got a ***-K from yapstone Incorporated that had $34.50 every month that they say I got paid which they collected and put in their own pockets. They report wrong info to the *** saying I got more money than I actually did. I'm using this place to complain 'cause they make it impossible to talk to anyone for a fix.

Hide full review

Is Vacation Rent Payment legit?

Our verdict: Vacation Rent Payment's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Vacation Rent Payment's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Vacation Rent Payment earns 68% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Vacation Rent Payment rated around 68% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Vacation Rent Payment. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Vacation Rent Payment's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Vacationrentpayment.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Vacation Rent Payment website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Vacationrentpayment.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Vacationrentpayment.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The vacationrentpayment.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Vacation Rent Payment protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Vacation Rent Payment. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Vacation Rent Payment Several years ago, I changed my investment strategy and switched from mutual funds to an investment property that I put in a trust

Several years ago, I changed my investment strategy and switched from mutual funds to an investment property that I put in a trust. I decided to rent it out through VRBO. Apparently, Yapstone filled out a form called 9 on my behalf, but they made some mistakes in the information they provided. For instance, they used the wrong zip code, which belonged to a town located 125 miles away. As a result, I never received a copy of the 1099-k form. However, the tax authorities did receive a copy and are now suing me for $25,000 in unpaid taxes. I tried to resolve this issue by sending them a copy of the deed and tax bills, which clearly show that the condo is owned by the trust and not by me. Their response was that the only way to fix this is if Yapstone sends corrected copies of the 9 form for the relevant years. Unfortunately, Yapstone refuses to do so. My only request is for Yapstone to submit the corrected 9 forms before I have to go to tax court next month.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Vacation Rent Payment On May 31, my reservation with booking.com got canceled by Rob and *** and got booked with vacation rent payment for a vacation

On May 31, my reservation with booking.com got canceled by Rob and *** and got booked with vacation rent payment for a vacation penthouse suite in ***, ***. When we arrived on 10/10, the place smelled really bad, and it gave us a headache. We tried to contact Rob, but he didn't answer on Sunday night. The next morning, we packed our things and left because of the strong smell and the headaches it caused. After having breakfast, we called him and explained the situation, mentioning the overpowering smell. He and his wife *** were very rude. They refused to refund us anything, claiming that we didn't give them a chance to fix anything. I don't understand how they could fix a strong cleaning solution odor. I only stayed for one night and would like a refund for the remaining nights (Monday to Friday night). Check-out was supposed to be on Saturday. Please read their emails too. They are not nice people. They falsely advertised the place. I have included a picture of what we found.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Vacation Rent Payment On 3.11.2022, I got an unexpected phone call from someone claiming to be from carnival cruises

On 3.11.2022, I got an unexpected phone call from someone claiming to be from carnival cruises. They offered me a fantastic vacation deal, saying it was because I was a returning guest (since I was going on a carnival cruise that weekend). They insisted that the offer was only valid during that phone call. I tried searching for them online but couldn't find anything, so I became suspicious. I asked for more confirmation on how to book, and they transferred me to another person who finally admitted that they were not actually from Carnival Cruises. I immediately ended the call, stating that I was no longer interested.

But then, they called me back, tempting me with an even "better deal" to complete the authorization over the phone. Hours later, I discovered that they had charged my card without my consent. I tried calling the same number, but no one answered. They emailed me a booking number and certificate, and I quickly responded, expressing my disapproval and demanding a refund. In return, they sent me a cancellation form, but when I sent it back to them, they didn't acknowledge it.

Feeling frustrated, I contacted my credit union for assistance in disputing the charge. However, they informed me that I had authorized the charge by providing my card number. Now I'm stuck having to use something that I know is unethical and not legitimate. So, I decided to call and book something myself, but guess what? I couldn't! There was no record of any package under my name, my booking number, or the "certificate" they sent me. None of it showed up in their system, and as a result, I couldn't book anything!

They managed to charge my card for whatever they wanted and sent me a fake booking number that looked like a vacation but turned out to be nothing more than an email with a bunch of confusing stipulations that they didn't follow or respond to. I strongly believe that this company is involved in scamming people out of their money by using false pretenses. They don't provide any actual goods or services in the end. Consumers should be protected from thieves like this, and they should not be allowed to get away with taking our money like this.

Overview of Vacation Rent Payment customer experience

Vacation Rent Payment (vacationrentpayment.com) has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints, highlighting several significant problems. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the company's services, citing issues such as poor customer support, unreliable payment processing, and frequent technical glitches. Many users have reported difficulties in reaching the company's support team, leading to delayed or unresolved issues. Moreover, the payment processing system has been deemed unreliable, with instances of payments not being processed or credited correctly. Additionally, users have encountered frequent technical glitches on the website, hindering their ability to make payments smoothly. These persistent problems have left customers frustrated and dissatisfied with Vacation Rent Payment's services.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Vacation Rent Payment contacts