Virgin Balloon Flights Logo

Virgin Balloon Flights

Having problems with Virgin Balloon Flights?

Virgin Balloon Flights reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 29, 2009. The latest review Celebration gift package (7day) was posted on Nov 3, 2021. The latest complaint Rip off company was resolved on Oct 29, 2009. Virgin Balloon Flights has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 12 reviews. Virgin Balloon Flights has resolved 1 complaints.

Virgin Balloon Flights Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Virgin Balloon Flights Customer Service. Initial Virgin Balloon Flights complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Virgin Balloon Flights above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Virgin Balloon Flights. Discuss the issues you have had with Virgin Balloon Flights and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Virgin Balloon Flights Complaints & Reviews

Virgin Balloon FlightsCelebration gift package (7day)

A wedding present bought in 2016

Couldn't fly due to falling pregnant- paid to extend.

Next booking cancelled by virgin flights due to weather.

Paid to extend.

Pregnant again couldn't fly.
Complications

Covid no flights

Under impression we could extend for £20 as previously done -

No tickets are void!!!
Looking at reviews many fall victim to harsh policies-

The burden to have to continually rebook and have them cancel or life delivers uncontrollable complications- personal or such as covid..

They will not honour the value of the tickets purchased

The guilt of not using a gift.

They are making ALOT of money for nothing though these polices that leave people high and dry!!!

Please help prevent more falling victim to unlikely redemption of this pricey experience.

Celebration gift package (7day)

Virgin Balloon FlightsHot air balloon flight refund

order number 347701-0
    Order date 26/12/2019
    Invoice address melvin davies 5 Carriers road cranbrook Kent Tn173ju
    Vouchers 797545 and 797546
    Security Q4KS and S3ZE
    £99.00 each total paid £198.00
    I applied for a refund if possible at the beginning of the year stating due to
    Breast cancer and covid I suffered anxiety and could not face a balloon flight.
    I've had a response stating this order could not be found and instantly dismissed
    I was very disappointed with this outcome so have decided to make a complaint with the hope payment
    Refund can be made.
    I hope I have supplied enough information for this to be taken seriously.
    My husband melvin davies had purchased these tickets for my birthday.
    Kind regards

Val davies

Virgin Balloon FlightsUnsatisfactory service

Hi firstly I would like to put a complaint in regarding the balloon flight I had booked over 17 months ago . Tried numerous times to get to a local venue to finally given up and having to travel out . And travelled to Nottinghamshire six hour drive paid for the hotel for the weekend petrol . To arriving at the venue and no balloon ride was present, to say I was angry and upset is a understatement as no confirmation no e mail no call to tell us it has been cancelled my partner is severely disabled the distress and trauma it caused has had a impact on my partners health . We then went on to book in another area for the following day to another two hour drive . Tickets showed up and booked on the virgin ballon flight page but again no confirmation nothing had come through . Eventually the owner of the hotel we stayed in provided us with the pilots number to find out the time to arrive on the evening we got through to the pilot to find an answer phone message again it has been cancelled .. my partner suffers ill health severe depression and anxiety that she cried all night and has not been well since .. we then spoke to the manager Shaun Howells who wasn't very helpful and suggested we have to ring 10 o clock In the morning to find out if the venue is going ahead . This was not possible to know as no e mails come through to give us guidance to do so .. was then told to book near to our area we have tried the past 17 months to it constantly being fully booked, the manager would not agree to offer us some sort of compensation and it's cost us over 400 pound for a balloon ride that never happened .. I have contacted the guardian newspaper on this and trading standards as we had no help whatsoever and I am requesting proof of the e mails that was supposedly sent out with the time and dates on . As we never received anything .. also your manager would not call back today as the tickets won't process for a refund and would not call to resolve this I even requested to speak to the top manager on this matter too .. Iv had an appalling service the trauma and distress my partner had to go to the doctors as this has made her so ill .. I want this matter resolved ASAP

Virgin Balloon FlightsBalloon flights cancelled multiple times

Hi

I bought 2 balloon flights for my daughter and her boyfriend in November 2017. They have had the flight cancelled multiple times (3 due to weather, once due to COVID). Almost 3 years on and we are still no further forward. The booking process is such that often we are at the end of the line when having to call to try to rebook as no dates available. My daughter now is not able to go on the flight due to other issues. They refuse any help at all with either changing the voucher to something else or refunding.

Customer services is absolutely shocking.

Who do i go to for support with this?

Sandie Keall (was Hall at time of booking)

1 Response
          • St
            StephDS Feb 24, 2021

Hi - did this get resolved for you at all? We're in a similar position! We've waited 3.5 years and we're fed up!

Jan 17, 2019

Virgin Balloon Flights — luxury christmas package £330+

What a waste of money, absolutely loads of stress and nothing to show for it!.. This is my first ever...

Virgin Balloon Flights — virgin balloon flights

Already got cancelled twice, and the last time it was yesterday on the clear, hot, sunny day in St. Alban...

Virgin Balloon Flights — raglan balloon flight - ripped off

Booked on 7 seperate occassions over a 3 year period and all wer cancelled even though the weather wa...

Cardiff

Virgin Balloon Flights — balloon flight

Please read to the end! We bought my 70+ year old mother a balloon ride for Mother's Day one less thing on...

Virgin Balloon Flights — failure to provide balloon flights

I made the mistake of buying flight *vouchers* for Virgin Balloon Flights back in 2011. Eight times in four...

Virginballoonflights.co.uk — Services not provided and not refunding

Hi, I have bought 2 vouchers from Virgin balloon and on 2 different occasions the flight was cancelled in...

London

Virgin Balloon Flights — Non-refundable tickets

I booked two vouchers for me and my girlfriend and booked a weekend that we had time free together but on the...

Virgin Balloon Flights — Rip off company

Purchased 3 Virgin Balloon Flight tickets at a cost of £465.00 nearly two years ago.These flights have...