Menu
30A-Vacay Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

30A-Vacay
reviews and complaints

www.30a-vacay.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.7 6 Reviews

How responsive is 30A-Vacay's customer service?

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that 30A-Vacay is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by 30A-Vacay's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for 30A-Vacay has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

30A-Vacay vacationers reviews and complaints 6

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
2 reviews
Sort by:

Newest 30A-Vacay reviews and complaints

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

30A-Vacay I just had the best time staying at a 30A-Vacay home for a whole week!

I just had the best time staying at a 30A-Vacay home for a whole week! It was absolutely perfect for my family. We had initially booked a different place, but 30A-Vacay found some problems with it. They were so nice and moved us to a fancier place without charging us extra, even though it was last minute. It's great when a company takes care of their customers like that. We really appreciated it a lot.

A

30A-Vacay 30A-Vacay is hands down the worst company in the 30A area

30A-Vacay is hands down the worst company in the 30A area. We had so many problems, it was unbelievable. The rooms were dirty and the sinks didn't even work. Can you believe that? And when I tried to talk to the owner, they just kicked us out of the unit. It was a total illegal eviction! They left me and my family stranded, hundreds of miles away from home, with nowhere to go. Thank goodness I had to contact Amex to get my money back. Seriously, these guys don't even belong in PCB.

C

30A-Vacay Our stay at 51 S

Our stay at 51 S. Andalusia Ave. Santa Rosa Beach, FL was a complete disaster. The folks at 30a Vacay took our money and did absolutely nothing to address the issues. The rental was advertised as newly updated, but the pictures were totally outdated. The place was stinky and disgustingly dirty, even after the housekeeping came - dead bugs, caked-on dirt and dust, stains everywhere, and a terrible smell of rodent pee in the kitchen. The pantry door was covered in dirt, and the coffee table was covered in foot dirt. To make matters worse, there was a chair blocking the window, which made us feel unsafe. Countless things were broken, it was impossible to keep track. We were too scared to even sit on the furniture or cook in the kitchen. We immediately contacted 30a Vacay on Monday at 9am, and we kept them informed about our situation, even sending them photos. They just brushed us off to the housekeeping, then management, and finally the owner. But by Friday, they still hadn't gotten back to us. They never bothered to come and see the terrible conditions we were living in. We paid a whopping $527 per night for seven nights for this nightmare. This is the first time in my 51 years that I've had such a terrible experience with a rental. We are usually very understanding people, but this time we were completely deceived. We demand a full refund of our money.

Is 30A-Vacay legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals 30A-Vacay as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, 30A-Vacay stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering 30A-Vacay should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

30A-Vacay earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: 30A-Vacay achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for 30A-Vacay. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

30A-Vacay has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

30a-vacay.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

30a-vacay.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

30a-vacay.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with 30A-Vacay, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

According to our analysis, 30A-Vacay appears to be offering travel services on their website. While many travel companies are legitimate, it's important to be cautious and do your research before booking a trip to ensure that you are getting a good deal and not falling victim to a scam.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• 30a-vacay.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The 30a-vacay.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • 30A-Vacay protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

30A-Vacay I paid for a rental from 30A-Vacay that we can't use because of Stay in Place orders

I paid for a rental from 30A-Vacay that we can't use because of Stay in Place orders. The company won't give us a refund. We paid the full amount of $3096.16 for a condo from 4/11/4. We can't get to the condo because the interstate is closed. We paid with VISA, $1548.08 on both February 10th and 26th. We tried contacting the company, but they won't refund us. They took our money but won't even call us back.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

30A-Vacay I stayed in Unit bluetide 7A at Seacrest and it was really dirty when we got there

I stayed in Unit bluetide 7A at Seacrest and it was really dirty when we got there. We arrived on June 26th and stayed until July 3rd. We had to spend a good hour cleaning it before we could even unpack. After a 10-hour drive, the last thing you want to do is clean your unit. While we were there, I had to kill about 6-8 roaches. Some of them were crawling around on the kitchen counters. The shower and the baseboards in the bathroom were in bad shape. There was hair all over the tables and poop marks in the toilet. When I called the after-hours number, nobody answered, so I sent an email instead. The next afternoon, someone from the company called and asked for pictures as proof. They also asked what I wanted to be done about the situation. I asked them what they could do, but they didn't give me a clear answer. They just wanted pictures for proof. I couldn't even get good service most of the time, but I tried sending pictures that wouldn't go through. My husband only took one or two pictures because we started cleaning right away when we arrived. I paid around $2,800 for this unit.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

30A-Vacay Vacay 30a did some shady stuff with my old account and is now refusing to give refunds to renters who had to cancel due to COVID-19

Vacay 30a did some shady stuff with my old account and is now refusing to give refunds to renters who had to cancel due to COVID-19. My previous rental company, 30-A Vacay, kept their cut of the commission when we switched to a new company and sold our Seacrest property last summer. Now, with the pandemic, renters are canceling their reservations and my new company is refunding them everything except the portion that Vacay kept. We're telling the renters to contact Vacay for the remaining refund, but Vacay is being stingy. They've even added fake charges to my closed account for the Seacrest house we sold in July , saying they can't/won't refund the money for the actual house they rented from us (our RB carriage house) because my Seacrest account has a negative balance. Here are the charges they've made: $53.30 for a fire extinguisher refill in August (we didn't even own the house then), $500 for VRBO from 2018 (I have proof that it was paid), and a $250 gift card given to an unhappy renter because of a power outage in Seacrest and Rosemary during the week of July 4 (I never approved this charge and it was added to my closed account in 2020). After going back and forth, the guy at Vacay has refused to clear my account and says he can't refund money he doesn't have. I've told my current company to refund everything, even though it's coming out of my pocket, but I think Vacay 30-A needs to be reported. I think Florida law allows rental companies to use deposits in "escrow accounts" for expenses, so maybe that's why they don't have the money to refund. I know times are tough for everyone, but being fraudulent is not the solution. I'm sure I'm not the only owner or renter they're doing this to.

Read full review of 30A-Vacay and 1 comment