Usha International Logo

Usha International

Having problems with Usha International?

Usha International reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 12, 2010. The latest review 3ltr instant geyser is not working was posted on Nov 17, 2015. Usha International has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 3 reviews. Usha International has resolved 0 complaints.

Usha International Customer Service Contacts

+94 112 302 088 (Sri Lanka)
Plot No.15, Institutional Area, Sector-32

Tel: +94 112 302 088
Fax: + 94 112 302 087

Usha International Complaints & Reviews

Usha International Ltd.3ltr instant geyser is not working

I have been fade up with following the customer care and listening to their recorded responses. From last 10 days I m following with them to fix the Geyser, but every time they commit tomorrow our technical person will visit and fix it. Don't know when the tomorrow Dawn will come... No one has visited after the un-installation. Seems bought a product of a fake company... They called there self Usha "International" where they are not capable enough to satisfy local consumers. I will not recommend this to any one and please don't buy any product from Usha... Loss Amount: Rs.3 650

UshaInfinitiCook Halogen Oven

Just today I bought InfinitCook Halogen Oven from Usha after taking live demo
    It was very disappointing to see that the authorized demo guy made false promises about the company warranty. I was told that warranty is for 2 years.The product was home delivered thru a delivery man who did not know anything. I am not even allowed to open the product and warranty card is always inside it. After going thru the warranty I came to know it was one year. when I contacted customer care center they told me that it was my fault. I should have checked it on website and warranty is one year. I am feeling cheated like hell the way the company used false information to sell the product and now I am told to go thru the vendor etc . to return the product.

Usha InternationalNon-professionalism in this big company named Usha

I am Vedavathi Devi from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh State, India. I had taken loan from Andhra Bank with support of Khadi Board. I had purchased
      300E machine initially from Usha Company dealer. After that purchased 2 more machines 11000 Memory Craft and MB4 from dealer named named Goodwill Enterprises on 24/3/2008. Till one year things went well with the both
      machines. Of course with small repairs which were done by the local dealer's mechanic.

Then the problem started that for 300E machine to change the needle bar spare parts it took for 4 months. I really surprised to see that the company named Janome / Usha could not keep the spares in advance to support
      the customer immediately?

After that problem started with MB4 Usha Janome machine. It is starting and after selection of design giving
      message "Tension release lever" even pulled. Since two months this machine was stopped working . In between Nagendra came to Vijayawada and even he could not get the time to visit and check the problem which may costs him 50-100 Ruppes. But we are the people loosing every day work and orders because of this non-responsible person.

Machanic Nagendra told Sensor has to be change at the time of his visit after two months and it was sent by him from Hyderabad after many reminders and by calling area manager and changed by local mechanic named Anand. But no use and still this machine was not useful and we are keeping just like a antique piece with worth of Two lakhs fifty thousand. Since two months we could not pay the Bank installments because of this machine non-functioning. Now Bank people are not willing to give any further loans for purchasing of Usha Janome machines in Vijayawada because of poor service and non-responsible people.

I could see very inefficient mechanics from this company named Usha who are non-accountable people and mechanics are non-technical people. I could see once again non-professionalism in this big company named Usha.

• Us
          ushacare Jan 03, 2014

Hi Vedavathi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us at [email protected] with following details:

1. Your name
          2. Your contact number
          3. Your alternate contact number
          4. Your address
          5. Your product
          6. Your email address
          7. Complaint id

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Regards,