UseNeXTfraud

The www.USENEXT.com gave me 14 days free trial to theyr Web Site. After some days I paid access for a one month 12 Euro( After a week they charged me 92 Euro (One Year access) without that I had given them permission to do so.
I have not given them permission to withdraw 92 Euro from my account.

This is a scam company. I can not understand that PayPal will have the UseNext as a customer. This bill will not be paid and I will stop by my bank in Norway.

Regard Knut

• Ro
    Rose Hedrick Sep 18, 2017

I am receiving emails Aviteo and now a letter from Teschinkasso about money I owe them and I have NO IDEA who they are. I have asked Aviteo to send me Documentation and they have not. Please if anyone knows a way to stop this please help me. I am on a FIXed income and I would not purchase anything for 106.78Eur I don't even know what that is in US$ now they want 160.78 Eur. HELP

marketersoffers Sep 10, 2017

They did something similar to me. Just because I did not inform them one month ahead that I want to cancel
    the service, they attempted to charge me with one more year according to their contract. They are playing with the fact that most
    people that sign up to those services don't read their TOS. They take advantage of that by not putting a big notice when you sign up that you have to give a month's notice before they charge for the second year otherwise they would charge you for the 2nd year. Fortunately, they couldn't take the money from my expired CCard. And no matter how much they threaten me, I will not pay them, because they are just taking advantage of people.

anygood providers? Dec 12, 2011

Even reputable companies like Nortons are doing this. It is your responsibility to cancel before the trial period is over or you are billed. Never give your credit card information to anyone for a free trial, that is why they asked for it. They are counting on your forgetting to cancel so they can stick you with a year's contract. Lesson learned.

• Av
    Aviteo Ltd. Dec 12, 2011

Dear Bjornevik,

First of all we are very sorry if you had any problems with our service.

Since we are keen on clarifying any misunderstandings we would like to explain all about our website. UseNeXT is a provider that offers access to the usenet. It works similar to an internet provider. The usenet is a worldwide network of servers and newsgroups, which can be entered via so called newsgroup readers.

In order to gain access to the Usenet via UseNeXT, you need to sign up on our website. As mentioned several times during the sign up process as well as in the TOS (which have to be accepted by the customer) you will be charged for the plan 30+ (7.95 Euro/month, thus 95.35 Euro/year incl. VAT) after having a 14 days free trial period. During the free trial you can change your package or cancel any time if you do not want your membership to be converted into a paid contract. Cancelling can be done via fax, support inquiry or simply by using the cancel button in the member area.

However, since we highly value customer satisfaction and are constantly trying to make our service as easy and transparent as possible, we would like to ask you to send an e-mail describing your problem to notic[email protected] We will then try to find a satisfactory solution.

Best regards,
    Your UseNeXT Team

• Xe
    Xensor Dec 29, 2016

@Aviteo Ltd. then what do you explain about me?

I am leroy. the one you just threaten to take action against for your failure to remove a bill that is not my obligation to pay since i never signed up for services with you. I have in fact contacted you 15 times about this issue.

i also opened one of these my self against you.

your response: take me to court. Go ahead. we meet in the supreme court of the United states. Where consumer laws will protect me and make you wish you never did try it.

I have actually followed through with your requests for the information and even informed you that the fbi and local authorities refused to give one as there is no need for a police report.

they said that is not in the best interest of usenext to keep threatening me to collect money for services i never signed up for. That they are to make the bill stop being sent and remove my data.

seeing that your in germany which is part of europe. your laws require that private intel is to be removed when requested. I have actually requested that as well. when i mentioned that you need to stop sending me bills for something i did not sign up for.

you refused to honor it. now you think i will bow down to you. your terms do not apply to me at all, since i am not a customer nor a member of your services. In fact i never signed up.

so the 200 usd your trying to collect, you mind as well write it off. I am not paying it.

that is the final answer from me. you can take it or loss the money. i am not paying either way

• Da
    Darrel Vanhorn Jun 18, 2017

@Aviteo Ltd. Scammers. Avoid this scamming company at all cost!