Usenet.nlscam

I signed up for a free trial after 14 days and after a year they sent me a email stating I own them...

Below is the email they sent me
Please note: if you decide to pay via paypal we have to charge handling fees in the amount of 15, 00 eur. The total claim would be then 179, 93 eur.

If you should however fail to meet the above mentioned deadline we are instructed to initiate further steps without any further reminder.
Yours faithfully

R. Weidmann

I cant be paying for services I never used before.

• Hu
    Hunterx27 Feb 22, 2017

Did you cancel or did you forget?

Comment Guidelines