USA-Cigarettes.comtwo cartons of cigarettes

C Apr 24, 2018 Review updated:

I didn't know that this was a scam website until I read a review it said thanks for my order but I didn't give them my card information so will I still receive them I don't want them I didn't see western union to china until I read a review I am not sending them anything if I get them i'll just write return to sender I hope I don't receive them I will not make the same mistake again

• Lo
    Loretta Kamlot Oct 24, 2018

Thanks for all the warnings - I was thinking about it until I saw - china - had another bad experience with china - do not order from china - bad bad bad

• Su
    Summer Anderson Sep 17, 2019

You cannot trust china. These Chinese companies are either always selling fake cigarettes or are set up to take your money and run. I only buy from one company and that company ships out of Virginia. The company that I use is cigmania.com I have been using them since May and I have never encountered any issue.

Kanye Lover Jan 22, 2020

@Summer Anderson fake reviewer. Cigmania.com is a scam company, and they shut down. They changed their name to tobaccocapital.com, scammed alot of people, and shut down last week. Now they are working under the name cigoutfitters.com. They have only been open a week, so do not believe any reviews you read about cigmania.com, tobaccocapital.com, or cigoutfitters.com. And if you have been scammed, please file with the federal trade comission. You can do it online, its easy.

• Je
    Jesse Forsyth Sep 22, 2019

I agree cigmania.com is a legit company they are where I go to buy my smokes too.

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@Jesse Forsyth cigmania closed. Now you will see fake reviews for tobaccocapital.com. And the reviewers all changed their names. This is quite comical watching these guys. Ever wonder why they are here "promoting" sites, when this is a complaint board? They are here preying on people who have already been scammed.

• Jm
    JMBryson Nov 12, 2019

I use tobaccocapital.com. They are an American company and are quick to ship. I will only use this company as they are really cheap.

Kanye Lover Jan 22, 2020

@JMBryson Fake reviewer. Tobaccocapital.com skipped town last week. Now they are cigoutfitters.com. Do not buy from them.

• Er
    ERutherford Nov 19, 2019

I agree tobaccocapital.com is a good company. I just received my first order from them today, the order only took a few days to arrive.

Kanye Lover Jan 22, 2020

@ERutherford fake reviewer. Watch out people. Tobaccocapital stole $270 from me, then shut down last week. Now they are cigoutfitters.com.

JohnWhitean Nov 19, 2019

after seeing your post about tobaccocapital.com. I went out and ordered from them I want to thank you for posting about them as I have already received my order. I will keep using these guys thank you.

Kanye Lover Jan 27, 2020

@JohnWhitean after seeing your post, I went out and ordered from them too. I never received my order, and tobaccocapital.com shut down. You are the owner writing these reviews

• Al
    AlKimball Dec 20, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is the only legit company that I know of

Kanye Lover Jan 22, 2020

@AlKimball tobaccocapital.com is shut down. They were scammers. Now they have changed their name to cigoutfitters.com. DO NOT BUY FROM CIGOUTFITTERS.COM. They are a scam, and so are these reviewers.

Kanye Lover Jan 22, 2020

@AlKimball fake reviewer. They will steal your money

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@Kanye Lover Now you will see good reviews for cigoutfitters.com, and all the tobacco capital reviewers will change their names.

MarthaErickson Jan 20, 2020

I use a company called cigoutfitters.com to buy my cigarettes online. I buy them from that website and they ship them out of Kentucky. The prices here in Michigan dont even come close to how cheap they are on that website.

Kanye Lover Jan 22, 2020

@MarthaErickson FAKE NEWS !!!

• Ll
    LLucky Jan 23, 2020

Cigoutfitters.com is the company that I have been using as well. They are a good company I am not sure why this person is on here saying they were scammed. I have been using them for quite a while now and have received my orders all the time.

Kanye Lover Jan 23, 2020

Do not buy from cigoutfitters.com...Fake reviewer! Scam company

• Na
    NancyOConnor Jan 23, 2020

Kanye How do you figure that cigoutfitters.com is the same as tobaccocapital.com? Cigoutfitters is the company that I have been going through and they have been up for months. Doing a simple whois check will show you this. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being for trying to ruin a good companies name. I believe that you are an competitor website.

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@NancyOConnor This website, cigoutfitters popped up about a week ago. Right after tobaccocapital.com mysteriously disappeared, along with my money. Three different individuals have been repeatedly plugging cigoutfitters.com on this site, posting on complaint threads of other scam sites. Despite claiming to have been open for a while, there is literally zero evidence that this company exists. When you place an order, they prompt you to send a payment through google pay to Ken Baxter.
    Researching WHOIS, cigoutfitters.com was acquired on oct. 22, 2019 time 3:22. Tobaccocapital.com was acquired on oct 22, 2019 at time 3:00, 22 minutes apart. Both companies have the same registrant email address for Ken Baxter, and same admin email address for Ken Baxter, so that means tobaccocapital.com and cigoutfitters.com are owned by the same person, Ken Baxter. WHOIS does not lie, but these reviewers do. People, please do not buy from cigoutfitters.com. You are just contributing to their slush fund, and you will never receive anything but a headache. And do not believe these reviewers. It is the owner, ken Baxter, writing these reviews. If you have been scammed by either of these companies, please file with the federal trade comission. This is their job, to catch criminals such as Ken Baxter, who prey on individuals.

• Ha
    Harry Dev Jan 26, 2020

I am still waiting on 4 cartons ordered from cigoutfitters.com Promised to be delivered in a week. Emails to them have been returned. Only a recording on the phone. Sent me a non-existent tracking number. I can't believe I fell for this bogus company, I was only going by the positive reviews on this board. I was leary sending money through google pay, will never do that again! Ken Baxter is the registered owner of this site. He also owns tobaccocapital.com, which has been taken down. Lesson learned, out $153.

Annajewel Jan 26, 2020

If you ordered from cigoutfitters.com like you claim list the tracking number. I think it is ironic that you post after another cigoutfitter user asked for the tracking number. Stop writing bs reports your pathetically trying to ruin a good companies name. Also google pay nor cigoutfitters work in Denmark

mary snyder41 Jan 29, 2020

Cigoutfitters.com is a scam website. Do not order from them. I lost $172. They stole my money and never sent the goods. The sleezy owners Kim Davis and Ken Baxter write all these fake reviews and own all these cig companies which scammed a lot of people and disappeared.

• Do
    donlee777 Feb 03, 2020

Cig Outfitters just disappeared, never received my order, lost a lot of money. Now I see Ken Baxter has opened up a new site Stogie Express. Site looks exactly the same. Please STAY AWAY FROM STOGIEEXPRESS.COM !