The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Us Weekly Magazine — stopped my subscription but wont pay me back
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Hi my name is Jane Nishitani, i was an avid reader of US weekly magazine, so last november2008 I subscribed on their international subscription site on the internet. soon that nov.26 they already got the full payment for 1 year subscription on my master card(so fast)without any notice to me of when shall i have my first copy.1 month passed and still nothing, so I emailed them of whats going on, and they said ive got a wrong address so(that is so impossible), but they didnt have the responsibility to inform me but still i gave them my address again.then i received my first and last copy on jan.5 2009, i live in hiroshima city and it was addressed on nagoya city, luckily the post office here in japan got my record and sent it to me.and so another 1 month passed and no magazine.I got so pissed off already that i emailed them that if they cannot send me my magazine i just want my money back, they replied to me and said that they cut off my subscription already and i just need to contact my credit card office.2 months passed and i called my credit card company but no money from US weekly had been returned.
More Us Weekly Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- Us Weekly - Charge me for this magazine
- Us Weekly - I paid for an unauthorized subscription
- Us Weekly Magazine - keep getting magazine`s i did not order.
- Us Weekly Magazine - didn't order anything
- Us Weekly - saying I owe a debt of $274.05 for magazines
- US Weekly / UsMagazine.com - us weekly magazine
- Us Weekly - missuse of my depit card
- Us Weekly - Terrible experience
- US Weekly / UsMagazine.com - magazines
- Us Weekly - persecution of saints romanovs by leonardo dicaprio