US Postal Service — poor service
The US Post Office Inwood Sta in Dallas Texas has got to be the worst managed, most understaffed, rediculous wait time, and broken down equipment that I have ever encountered. Today there was at 4:30 pm 12 people waiting in line with only one clerk working. Finally I rang the bell and asked if there was someone to help the poor one clerk, a women said she'd get the manager. Five munites later he stuck his head out and all of us in line complained. We all said this happens all the time, Tyrone, the manager said the equipment was "down" but we know this happens all the time.They even took the clock off the wall months ago so we wouldn't know how long we had to wait in line. Something MUST be done about this Post Office. How could all twelve of us be saying how bad the service if it was not true. I will never, ever go here again...I'll drive out of my way. or better yet, try to never have to use the US Post Office for anyting. I am so disgusted with the way this Post Office is run, mismanagement at it's best.
More US Postal Service Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office
- United States Post Office - mail delivery
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to *
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system!
- USPS / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy