US Pharmacyconstant harassing phone calls

I have been receiving calls for close to three years from US Pharmacy. They are harassing, I have threatened to sue them. They call my number asking for my father who passed away 3 and a half years ago. I start this conversation with "How many times do I have to tell you people he passed away 3 and a half years ago?" Now when I do this, they laugh and hang up. Once I asked to talk to manager and they hang up on me. I am sick of this can't wait to find a phone number or address for them. I will definitely file a lawsuit!! I am on the do not call list. I think I'll buy air horn for time being.

• 13
    13fuzman Apr 10, 2014

get caller ID call them back each time they call. I did that and it seemed to annoy them and they quit calling.