US Data Corporation Logo

US Data Corporation

Having problems with US Data Corporation?

US Data Corporation Customer Service Contacts

31330 Oak Crest Dr. Ste. 102
Westlake Village, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with US Data Corporation Customer Service. Initial US Data Corporation complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for US Data Corporation above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about US Data Corporation. Discuss the issues you have had with US Data Corporation and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

US Data Corporation Complaints & Reviews

US Data CorporationSudhanshu kumar

Got him through freelancer site.. He asked me to pay 1500 as security deposit and then he will send me work.. But that never happened.. He sent me proof of some contract paper everything.. Such frauds as authentic site

May 29, 2020

US Data Corporation — Scam or fraud user

This company posted a job in freelancer.com under the project coordinator named Sudhanshu Suman. This guy...

Oct 16, 2019

US Data Corporation — typing job submitted but payment overdue - avoid mr. sudhanshu suman

Hi all, lastly i got a job through freelancer.com. It was a copy typing job which I completed and submitted...

US Data CorporationZero results for $7,000

This is an official complaint in respect of USDataCorporation. I contracted an email marketing campaign with them targeting 100, 000 North Americans, in the 55 to 80 age bracket with personal development as a specified interest and with medium-high levels of income. I hired the campaign for three sends of an e-mail promoting an extraordinary book by the writer Preciada Azancot, "The little girl who made God laugh". The quality of the book and the quality of the author can be seeing searching in Google.com her name "PreciadaAzancot", seeing her at wikipedia (http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preciada_Azancot) or in her personal web page (http://www.mat-cachet.com/english).
    I hired it because the salesperson of USDataCorporation told me the following: "Here is what we see on average with my other publishing clients. Of the 300, 000 emails that we send out, on average, 10-15% of them will open the email. Which means that you will see 30, 000-45, 000 book readers open your email. Of those individuals, you will see an additional 3, 000-6, 750 click through the email on to Amazon. If only 3, 000 purchase the book, on average you will make $2.75 per purchase which would be $8, 250 less the $3, 600 investment, you are looking at a profit of $4, 650." Ok, he was selling me the service, but I assumed that since he could be exaggerating, I might have sales of approximately 1, 000 books. The result of the campaign of UsDataCorporation? More than 4, 000 "people" access the amazon.com page where the book is sold and Zero Sales!!! Not ten, twenty or one hundred but zero sales! The sales should have taken place through amazon.com, a platform that is more than recognised and trusted by the public in general. My conclusions: I do not trust USDataCorporation, I do not trust the accuracy of its demographic data and I do not trust the data they have given me. I feel cheated.
    $7, 000 invested for NOTHING!

www.usdatacorporation.comRIPOFF - AWAY!

Absolute RIPOFF - Everyone makes mistakes and this one cost me $4500. --- usdatacorporation.com cannot be trusted. They claim to have sent out 400, 000 emails for our company and we received not one call, bounce back, complaint, email log in to our site. Clearly the email was never sent. The run around is that they sent the emails and they show us a report showing a couple thousand clicks... nothing to show who clicked etc. We had a dedicated phone line and not a single call came through. They request payment by check and now we know why. Don't waste your time or money.. the are a RIPOFF

I am a legitimate business owner.. this is not their competition as they claimed another [redacted] was. If you want to contact me then email me [protected]@gmail.com If there is anyone else out there willing to jointly proceed with legal action, I will join you.

jackkon Feb 27, 2012

Hi,
          I agree completely another rip off from this company. They took $25000 and told they mailed for 2.5 M records I never received a single phone call nor a lead. Hi, Let me know if anyone wants to join us to execute a legal action against this company and the have been dropping my calls. I would be filing a legal suit against them. Guess these people are operating from India or pakistan and I have been receiving the mails from Accurate data Contacts, Data Contacts, US Data Corporation again and again but when I reply no one responds after this. Before I paid they used to mail me the moment I reply. Now not picking my calls. A COMPLETE RIP OFF !!! Please DONT TRUST THIS COMPANY ANY MORE !!! BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER!!! Operating from India/Pakistan

US Data Corporation — LEADS

This company is a total rip off. I bought 7000 leads from them and not one had a clue as to what I wa...