Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] Received (what I believe to be) a Fraudulent Email

This is not a complaint so much in that I needed an avenue to let International Service Check that I received this email which I believe to be a fraud.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Skip to content
Using Gmail with screen readers
Conversations
Luxury Shops Galore.. These have higher Payouts! and no purchases necessary!
Inbox
x

rouxanna
Wed, Sep 11, 4:26 PM (2 days ago)
to rouxanna

Dear Evaluators!

It's the time of the year where our Luxury shops pop out in droves! These Luxury shops have higher pay outs! It's a great way to get earning for browsing some of the popular and luxury brand names!

Please take a look at the list below, and let me know if you are interested in applying for any. These shops may have particular timeframes or evaluator profiles, please make you review them.

To apply, simply respond to the email and tell me what locations you would like to shop, and when you would like to go. Premium handbag shops are assigned as a circuit anywhere from 2-5 shops depending on the location.

Rotation rules will apply, if you are not certain if you qualify, let me know and I can find out for you!

If you are travelling more than 30 miles in one direction, travel reimbursement may be available. Please let me know how much and how many miles you are travelling.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Fee

...

[Message clipped] View entire message

• International Service Check's response · Oct 01, 2019

Hi Caroline,

May I ask why you consider this email a fraud? Rouxanna is one of our field coordinators and she sent out this email to offer the available mystery shops to all registered with us.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have further questions, but this email is completely legitimate.

Thanks!
    Donna Yarbrough
    Country Operations Manager
    INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK
    [email protected]

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] payment

On June 22nd I got any email from ISC saying I would get a $50 bonus to refer someone to do a shop. I got them to sign up and when they did they entered the wrong PayPal info...

[Resolved] very poor service

Working with these guys is pure luck and yes that is exactly what has been happening here:

First of all you have track your payment because when the job is done at time they will not add the payment in the list. This is troubling!!!

Their supervisors for Middle east Job HARDLY reply you emails, so if you have a doubt you completely on your own

Their supervisors will assign you jobs without asking you and will also remove the jobs even if you have spend from your pocket and again will never reply your emails.

So work with them with complete luck

• International Service Check's response · Feb 05, 2018

Dear Romar Pal

Noted your feedback and we are extremely sorry that you feel this way. Kindly do note that it is not our process to assign checks without informing you. If you are not willing to perform a check or you have any complaints please do reach us at [email protected] .

• Resolution Statement

Payments not received.

In the end of July current year, I have performed my first two service checks in Dubai. One in the cafe and the other in a restaurant, where I paid for 3 course dinner with the dessert and alcohol. I submitted my long and detailed reports on time, which were complemented and reviewed by ISC team as "Very Good".
Immediately after, I kept receiving new assignments, even through the phone call. I decided however, that I would not proceed with any new checks until I received the reimbursement of my first two I conducted. (I used a word "reimbursement" because it is not a payment - they will pay you only up to a certain amount stated previously in the assignment and this will not include the cost of transportation for instance). I wanted to see how this system worked. The same I have repeated to my Field Coordination Supervisor.
On September 1st, I wrote a letter enquiring about the coverage of my costs, to which I received a response to wait until the end of September, since supposedly checks payments are processed within 4 to 8 weeks.
As of to today I have not received any payment.
Sorry, this company practices seem unethical and unprofessional.

Client Mystere

A EVITER D URGENCE ! Société d incompétents basée en Suisse, refusant de payer les clients mystère après la récéption des compte rendus de mission. Cette société fait du travail...

Scam!

Stay away from this company!!! They give unclear descriptions and let you pay out of pocket and then give you feedback as insufficient so they don't have to pay you but you had to conduct the test. When you contact them they are extremely rude and condescending and I have never worked with a company that is this unprofessional. After telling me my report was insufficient because I 'ordered the wrong thing' I contacted them and told them that they have to be more clear because I think it's their fault and instead they blamed the company and me for not reading. Stay away and don't waste your money or time on this company.

[Resolved] Fraud company

Company is a big fraudulent. It asks you to register and then if clear the certificate for the brands will send the candidate as service checker to those outlets and after...