Menu

complaints

SeniorLeads.com Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with SeniorLeads.com at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for SeniorLeads.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of SeniorLeads.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

SeniorLeads.com complaints 9

Sort by:

Newest SeniorLeads.com complaints

A
5:12 am EDT

SeniorLeads.com Disappointing Services: My Experience with Seniorleads.com

seniorleads.com is a company that I tried out for a couple of months, but I have to say that I was not impressed with their services. The leads that they provided were not up to par and I found myself struggling to make any sales. I eventually decided to cut my losses and move on to a different company.

I have to say that I was disappointed with my experience with seniorleads.com. I had high hopes for their services, but they just didn't deliver. The leads that they provided were not very good and I found myself wasting a lot of time trying to make sales. I eventually realized that I was better off looking for leads elsewhere.

Overall, I would not recommend seniorleads.com to anyone looking for quality leads. Their services are just not up to par and you will likely find yourself struggling to make any sales. If you are serious about your business, then I would suggest looking for leads elsewhere. There are plenty of other companies out there that offer better services and better leads.

In conclusion, I would say that seniorleads.com is not worth your time or money. Their services are subpar and you will likely be disappointed with the results. If you are serious about your business, then I would suggest looking for leads elsewhere. Don't waste your time with this company.

P
3:23 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SeniorLeads.com Disappointing Experience with SeniorLeads.com: Lacking Customer Service and ROI

SeniorLeads.com is a website that I tried out recently. I have to say, I was pretty disappointed with the experience. The customer service was not very helpful, and I didn't end up making any money from the service. I was really frustrated with the whole thing, to be honest.

That being said, the booklets that SeniorLeads.com provides are actually pretty nice. They're well-designed and informative. Unfortunately, they didn't really help me get any annuity sales. I followed their instructions and did everything they said, but I just didn't see any return on my investment.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend SeniorLeads.com to anyone looking to make money in the annuity sales industry. The customer service is lacking, and the return on investment just isn't there. If you're looking for a reliable way to make money, I would suggest looking elsewhere.

R
3:05 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SeniorLeads.com SeniorLeads.com Review: Don't Waste Your Money on These Tragic Leads

So, I decided to give SeniorLeads.com a try and boy was I disappointed. I spent a whopping 600 bucks on their leads and a few hundred more on their sales tips and marketing strategies. I even went the extra mile and purchased customized pamphlets, but let me tell you, these leads were tragic.

I mean, I could go on and on about how terrible they were, but I don't want to waste any more of my time or money. If someone had warned me about this before I got involved, I would have never ever purchased from SeniorLeads.com.

So, if you're thinking about giving them a try, be warned. Don't make the same mistake I did. Save your money and look elsewhere for leads that actually work.

Is SeniorLeads.com legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals SeniorLeads.com as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, SeniorLeads.com stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering SeniorLeads.com should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

SeniorLeads.com earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: SeniorLeads.com achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

SeniorLeads.com has received 6 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of SeniorLeads.com's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Seniorleads.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows SeniorLeads.com website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Seniorleads.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for SeniorLeads.com have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While SeniorLeads.com has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 9 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Seniorleads.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The seniorleads.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • SeniorLeads.com protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
I
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SeniorLeads.com Disappointing Experience with SeniorLeads.com: Unqualified and Inaccurate Leads

I have to say, I was really disappointed with SeniorLeads.com. I was hoping to get some high-quality leads for my business, but unfortunately, that's not what I got. I really wish I had read some reviews before I made my purchase, because it would have saved me a lot of time and money.

The biggest problem with these leads is that they're just not qualified. I would say that at least 80% of the leads I received never even requested a booklet, which is a pretty big red flag. And to make matters worse, about 10 out of the 30 leads I received were just plain wrong numbers. That's a pretty big waste of time and money.

One of the things that really bothered me about SeniorLeads.com is that they claim to advertise on websites where affluent people frequent. But based on the leads I received, I'm not sure I believe that. I mean, I got leads for people who live in shelters, work in soup kitchens, and are on welfare. I don't think those are the kinds of people who are interested in 401K rollovers.

Overall, I was really disappointed with SeniorLeads.com. I feel like I wasted my money on leads that were just not worth it. I'm definitely going to report them to the Better Business Bureau, because I don't want anyone else to make the same mistake I did.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SeniorLeads.com SeniorLeads.com Review: Poor Customer Service and Low-Quality Leads

So, I recently tried out SeniorLeads.com and I have to say, I was not impressed. I had some issues with their representative, Dennis Wiley, who signed me up for the wrong program. This resulted in me receiving credits for zip codes I never requested. While they did try to rectify the situation by giving me these credits, they eventually just canceled my membership and left me with a credit owed and two leads that I never received.

But that's not even the worst part. The last lead I received from them was a complete dud. The person hadn't saved a penny for retirement, which is not exactly the type of lead I was looking for. It seems like SeniorLeads.com doesn't really screen their leads at all. They just send out names and addresses (sometimes without an address) so they can charge your credit card.

Overall, I would not recommend SeniorLeads.com. Their customer service was lacking and their leads were not up to par. Save your money and look elsewhere for your retirement leads.

J

SeniorLeads.com Senior Leads Review: Misleading Ads and Poor Quality Leads

So, I thought I'd give Senior Leads a shot. I gotta say, the only thing that's good about it is that they give you some tips on how to talk to leads and how to follow up with them. But, the leads themselves were just plain bad. Every single one of them I talked to said they thought they were giving their info for a job posting. Ain't nobody interested in financial services! Seems like these leads were tricked by the ads they saw and answered. Senior Leads then passes them on to you, saying they're interested in financial services, but that's just not true. I wouldn't recommend it at all.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SeniorLeads.com SeniorLeads.com Review: A Total Scam - Don't Waste Your Time or Money

I gotta say, I was pretty impressed when I first heard about SeniorLeads.com. The salesman who talked to me made it sound like the opportunity of a lifetime. But let me tell you, I think this thing is a total scam.

Here's the deal: SeniorLeads.com is supposed to be a lead generation program for people who want to sell insurance or other financial products to seniors. You pay a monthly fee, and they send you a list of leads in your area - people who have supposedly expressed interest in hearing from someone like you.

But here's the thing: you could do the same thing yourself, for free. All you have to do is look up the addresses of seniors in your zip code, and send them an email or a postcard. It's a cold lead, sure, but so are the leads you get from SeniorLeads.com. And let me tell you, those leads are NOT good.

I tried the program for over a month, and I didn't get a single good lead out of it. Every person I talked to was basically a cold call. And even though the company recommends a specific schedule for mailing and calling these leads, it didn't make any difference. They were all dead ends.

To make matters worse, once you sign up for SeniorLeads.com, you're locked in for at least a month. And if you have any problems or questions, good luck getting help. Their ticket inquiry system is a joke, and I never once talked to a real person on the phone.

So let me be clear: DO NOT BUY SeniorLeads.com. It's a waste of your time and money. You're better off doing your own lead generation, or finding a different company that actually delivers what it promises.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SeniorLeads.com SeniorLeads.com Review: Not Worth the Money or Hassle for Cold Leads

SeniorLeads.com is a website that offers cold leads to help you market your business. They claim to provide you with potential clients who are interested in your services. However, my experience with them was not very pleasant. They charged my credit card multiple times without my consent, and it was only after I cancelled the service that they stopped. It was very frustrating to deal with them, as they did not respond to my emails or calls.

The sales representative who convinced me to sign up for their service was not very clear about the process. I was under the impression that they would provide me with warm leads, but it turned out that I had to do all the work myself. I had to reach out to the leads and try to convince them to buy my services. It was a lot of effort for very little return.

I would not recommend SeniorLeads.com to anyone. It is a waste of money and time. You could probably get better results by looking up potential clients in the phone book. The only positive thing I can say about them is that they do provide leads, but it is up to you to make the sale. If you are looking for a service that will do the work for you, this is not it.

In conclusion, if you are considering using SeniorLeads.com, I would advise against it. They are not worth the money or the hassle. There are better ways to market your business that do not involve cold leads. Save yourself the trouble and look elsewhere.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SeniorLeads.com Beware of SeniorLeads.com: A Review of Their Bogus Leads and Unresponsive Customer Service

SeniorLeads.com is a company that promises to provide leads to its customers. However, my experience with them was not a good one. They did not fulfill their promises and charged my credit card for 10 bogus leads a day, plus an additional $179.00. When I tried to reach out to their representative to discuss the charges, I could never get them on the phone. It was only after I noticed $600.00 of charges and pending charges on my card that I realized they were crooks.

I tried to cancel my subscription with them, but they did not respond to my emails or phone calls. It was only after I contacted my credit card company that I was able to prevent them from charging me further. I am considering being a lead plaintiff in a class action lawsuit against them, as I believe that they have taken advantage of many people in the same way that they took advantage of me.

If you are interested in joining me in this lawsuit, please feel free to contact me at ***@aol.com. Please use the subject title "Senior Lead" in your email. I would be happy to discuss my experience with SeniorLeads.com and how we can work together to hold them accountable for their actions.

Overview of SeniorLeads.com customer experience

SeniorLeads.com has received numerous complaints from consumers regarding their services. Customers have reported that the leads provided by the company are outdated and not relevant to their business. Some have also complained about the high cost of the service, which they feel is not worth the investment. Additionally, there have been reports of poor customer service, with some customers claiming that their concerns were not addressed in a timely or satisfactory manner. Overall, SeniorLeads.com has a negative reputation among consumers, with many warning others to avoid their services.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

SeniorLeads.com contacts