The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved UPS — terrible service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I paid for overnight shipping of a law book I needed for the following week. When the book didn't arrive, I called the company. The book had been returned to the company because supposedly no one was home to receive the book. To the best of my memory, not only was I at home, but so was my husband. The driver did not leave a note that he had attempted delivery nor did he leave the package with a neighbor, as is customary.
BUT, the best part is, when I tried to file a complaint with UPS, "Juan", informed me that there was no way to file a complaint because the driver did not leave a package. When I was requested a supervisor, I was put on hold, and loand behold! the line went dead.
I would be an idiot to use UPS again for anything.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups
- UPS Basic - poor service
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company!
- UPS - harassment
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - my ups driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving