UPSrude, disrespectful driver

N

I just want to complain about a very rude and disrespectful driver who delivered my package yesterday. For what I know his name is jaime, I am working in one of the shoe store here in inglewood as the office manager, jaime the ups driver went inside the warehouse to give us the package, he usually hand evry package to jeronimo so he was surprised when I was the one whos getting the package from him, he was like "nope not you, I dont know you, not the bald headed guy" which is very embarassing and humiliating and evrybody in my workplace laughed at me I felt really really bad about it because first of all I dont know that driver (Jaime) we are not friends how come he's gonna throw a joke on me as if we are close. I kept quiet and didnt say a word hes still throwing jokes on me making fun of me so I dont kknow I felt really bad cant explain how I felt that time, for me that is very disrespectful I want you to punish him or maybe to atleast remind him to be cautious in whatever he was saying or doing specially when he doesnt know the person he was talking to..

Ps. Im gonna paste/attach something on this message so you would know whos driver/jaime I am talking about. Hope you can help me and punish all this disrespectful, rude and abusive drivers from ups. Just in case you guys couldnt understand what I pasted on my wall heres the tracking number so you can track down whos driver deliver my package 1z00262f0163415952 1z00262f0163415952

Sincerely,
Nathe

At the request of nico melegrito, this notice alerts you the following shipment has been delivered.

Important delivery information