UPSdrivers

M

I have visited my mother in Jasper, Indiana on several occasions. Each time I am in Jasper the same UPS man delivers packages in her neighborhood. He pulls up with the music blaring so loud you can hear it from the street with a cigarette protruding from his mouth and he is always on his cell phone talking so loud that you can hear him over the blaring music. All the neighbors complain that he runs through stop signs without a second glance. Jasper is a small place so we see the same man often around the local square and other businesses as we go through town. I cannot seem to locate a website to complain about this man but I did get his name when he came to the door of my mothers home - Kevin. The smell of cigarettes hit me as soon as I opened the door. I used to think that a man in uniform of any kind stood for something. The neighbor said that he spoke to one of his buddies and this man had even been arrested for drinking a while back. If these people are going to operate vehicles then we feel that they should not have any type of alcohol related charges against them, not smoke or speak on cell phones while operating a vehicle and adhere to all traffic signs and signals. How can you possibly know what is going on around you when you are on the phone and doing several things at once. This should be against the law. He will hurt someone someday!

• Ce
    Celia Mar 19, 2009

This woman is complaining because he smokes. Get a life. I did not know that smoking was against the law. She sounds like a cronic complainer