Uol Netzero — Fraudulent Billing

B

I, too, had an unauthorized charge from this company show up on my credit card. I have no idea how they obtained my card information. When I called them, they said they needed my credit card number to find me in the system. I didn't give it to them, since I don't know what information they may or may not have. I googled 'UOL Netzero' (which is how they were listed on my credit card statement) and found out that a lot of people have had a similar experience. I am disputing the charge through my credit card company, so hopefully, they will take care of it.