Unlimited Vacation Clubvacation scam and lies

M Dec 12, 2019

After attending a 6 hour presentation, we signed a million page contract based on the WORDS we were told by 2 sales associates. We trusted them when they told us that there were NO blackout dates. We expressed our issues with traveling during non-holiday dates because we own 3 businesses. They PROMISED that there were NO blackout dates. We put down $13, 000 and made arrangements to make payments of $269/mo for the remaining balance of $13, 000!!! 3months later, we tried to book our first vacation for Christmas. We were told that we could not use our premium nights on holidays and they were blacked out.
After much frustration, we acquiesced and decided to book a Secrets week on Costa Rica in Feb. I just called to book and they said that hotel is 2 for one. Meaning that although I have 9 PAID nights, it would take 14 to book my week. I instantly began crying. Both times that I've called about a serious issue, they have informed me that it was "In The Contract".
After 6 hours and severe water poisoning, they handed us a million page contract to sign.
I asked VERY specific questions and was Flat Out Lied to. I just want my money back!!! Please!!'n

RESOLVED

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Dec 18, 2019

Good morning Thank you for writing us. We are sorry about the experience. Please send us your member ID via private message and we will contact you as soon as possible; or call us to the following numbers: https://www.unlimitedvacationclub.com/Contact