Unlimited Vacation Clubuvc is a scam!! will file a lawsuit if I do not receive my deposit back and able to cancel

M Jan 21, 2021

My husband and I purchased in Puerto Vallarta 10/18/20 on our second day of vacation. We were sold on nightly prices of $85/night for breathless and secrets and $75/night for Now at all locations. I still have the paper from the presentation with the prices written above each resort. We were planning a NYE trip with friends and we were told all of our friends could book for the $85/night in Punta Cana and also received 2 weeks with RCI and $2000 with lifestyles for hotels, flights, and car rental. Once we got home we tried to log on to plan our NYE trip. After calling I was told I could not get my log in for a couple weeks but they would give me quotes. I then found out the $85/night was a lie. They first tried saying it's because of low and high season and then it came out that really we only got 25% off the rooms. When I priced everything out with cheap Caribbean you pay more booking through UVC after flights and transportation. I was livid. I immediately filed a formal complaint with compliance and asked for a refund and to cancel. I was told I had to cancel within 5 days which we were still at the resort within those 5 days. We continued to complain and they kept saying it was a misunderstanding and a legal binding contract and there is nothing we can do. We were lied to about everything on the contract and I have told them countless times I have the paper with their handwriting on it. Yesterday I tried to book flights with our the lifestyles money to try and salvage some of the money we paid. On the paper they gave me they highlighted flights and when I called they said flights are never able to be booked with the money. And the hotels and car rental you just get a small amount of "savings" (at most $60) which is no different than on Expedia or kayak. It is literally impossible to use the $1000/yr. Carlos was our sales person and literally everything was a LIE. I have made countless phone calls crying, yelling, doing anything to try and get these people to help us with no luck. I am currently looking for a lawyer to get atleast some of our money back and out of this SCAM.

RESOLVED

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Jan 22, 2021

Good day. We are sorry to hear this situation may have caused you. Your opinion is very important to us and we would like to assist you in any possible way.
    Please send us your member ID and phone number through the email: [email protected] We will contact you as soon as possible. Regards GK.

• Ri
    Rich Purvis Feb 08, 2021

Did you get out, I fell for the same thing, not happy.