The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Unlimited Vacation Club — gbs international inc.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Unlimited Vacation club operating without legal license in the USA. I lost 9649.00 USD down payment which was a sign I August 6, 2019, at the Dominican Republic, I have contacted my law firm and they've agreed to help me in filing a class-action lawsuit against the UVC and its affiliates( GBS INTERNATIONALINC.). If anyone would like to join me and a large number of others I have already got together, please reply.
We need to stop these people from ruining the many lives they have already destroyed, bankrupt and misled.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Unlimited Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club - misleading and lies - I know because I worked there
- Unlimited Vacation Club - cancellation of membership
- Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts/GBS International Inc. - falsified promises
- Unlimited Vacation Club - ability to cancel within the mexican statutory time
- AM Resorts Unlimited Vacation Club - unethical sales practices
- Unlimited Vacation Club - membership
- Unlimited Vacation Club - vacation scam and lies
- Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts - vacation club scam
- Unlimited Vacation Club - Membership for travel vacation
- Unlimited Vacation Club - Everyone please read this and beware.