Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Colleges & Universities University of Phoenix [UOPX] I am complaining about this university scamming students to join their online program

University of Phoenix [UOPX] review: I am complaining about this university scamming students to join their online program

J
Author of the complaint
4:44 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am filing a complaint regarding my finances. I attended UOPX in 11/2019 up until 04/2021. I was told by multiple faculty members, including the program's Dean that I would be able to obtain licensure in Georgia through their program. I ended up withdrawing from the program because I did not feel like I would be able to join the counseling world with an education from UOPX and the new school I am enrolled in does not accept any of the credits. My frustration is, that I was in school for almost 2 years and none of those credits were good. This was never discussed with me that this is the only program that is not CACREP accredited and they used the school's accreditation to deceive me. They failed to inform me that I would not be able to obtain my license but also that if I were to leave the program the credits were no good. They have informed me that I could still get licensure in Georgia, however if this is the case then why are none of my credits transferrable? I do not feel that it is right for me to owe UOPX especially since the education I received there has no impact whatsoever on my future. It felt like I was scammed. Please help me rectify this issue ASAP.

More University of Phoenix [UOPX] complaints & reviews

University of Phoenix [UOPX] - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements
University of Phoenix [UOPX] - failure to release financial aid information
University of Phoenix [UOPX] - rip off
University of Phoenix [UOPX] - what education?
University of Phoenix [UOPX] - dropped me because of hardship then garnished my wages
0 comments