University Of Phoenix Axia Online — rip off
Hello fellow classmates or victims,
I am another victim of The University of Phoenix Axia Online crap. I should've listen to the victims of Axia College when I had the chance. I would've never though that I would be putting in a complaint about my bad experience with Axia Online. My dream is to pursue my degree with University of Phoenix and graduate and work in my dream job. I had already imagined the day my family would be proud of me when I finish what I had started. Well, those of us that went to University of Phoenix are very familiar with this.
In the beginning everything was going well, until my 3rd block of classes itall when bad. I remember when I started my two classes. My academic counselor brain wash me in doing my best, which I did. I turned in all of my assignments in time and post my attendance for the first week. When my week 1 feedback grade came back, i recieved a 50%. How can I recieve a 50 in my first week while I am turning in my work on time?
Then, I made a phone call to my academic counselor. I explained my situation and he said to keep trying. I tried harder and harder and all I got was a 50 or less. In the end of the course, I got an "F" and recieved no credits. Now, I have to pay $1, 000.00 to University of Phoenix out of my pocket. Don't forget that the prize of any course is extremely high.
University of Phoenix is all a lie, "you liars" all you care about is ripping students off for their hard working money. It is all a business and nothing else, they don't care about anybody but the money. What are you going to do University of Phoenix but to sue me? Is that what ya'll do? Then sue me for the little money I worked for, let, we the people of the United States see what you are going to do to me. What ever happen tto he Constitutional rights "Freedom of speech and expression". The first classes they pass everybody and then fail them. Why? because then student's won't be able to get financial aid assistance for the student's and have to pay full price. My son and wife will not watch me walk because the liars lied to us.
More University Of Phoenix Axia Online Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them
- University of Phoenix - unethical business practices!
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College - uop is such a rip off
- University of Phoenix - what education?
- University of Phoenix - dropped me because of hardship then garnished my wages
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - new financial aid policy
- University of Phoenix - financial aid