Unitersdining table from value city

M Nov 29, 2018

In 2011 I bought a sectional from Valve City got protection and within 11/2 years those sectional was coming apart. I paid over $3, 000.00. The company did nothing. Well I go back to Value City 2017 get a $2000.00 Beautiful Dinnette I get the Unitersna coverage cause Value City assures me that this company will stand by them. At this time I did not know that the Proection company I got in 2011 was the same only change their name. Well, I have used this dining table less than three times in over a year. we have company over the heat of the plates is embedded in the table. It's one of those moments where your breath is taken away and I'm embarrassed and the only thing I can tell my company is oh it will go away. Well it didn't. I have sent picture have done everything they asked and have been emailing and keep getting denied, The thing is that no one has come in person. Something needs to be done about this company!

John Kcco Dillon Dec 03, 2018

I have had the same issue, now im going to file a lawsuit with the representation of my lawyer. Go get legal insurance, they will pay 100% of any warranty issue.

John Kcco Dillon Dec 03, 2018

www.araglegal.com is who I use.

Madatscam2019 Sep 24, 2019

@John Kcco Dillon Who did you sue and what was the outcome

Marlene mar Apr 22, 2019

hello I had the same problem with some breakage in my furniture. But my technician repair guy said that I refuse the repair. Please be careful not to say that you refuse, the problem was I did not want a center block in the middle of my floor. However I did speak with a supervisor and she did reopen my claim. Shandell was very helpful. Once I had a little patience from being upset, we were able to get somewhere. Hopefully they will treat me right. Also I could not understand hi English well.

• De
    Destroy Uniters Mar 31, 2020

Interested in hearing about what legal action you took. I’m looking at class action now. There are too many people being screwed over by this company!