Menu
Uniters
customer service contacts

Uniters
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

60 complaints
9 resolved 51 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Uniters customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Uniters. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Uniters headquarters

P.O. Box 10909
Florida, West Palm Beach 33419

Uniters phone numbers

+1 800 234 8986
(Warranty Claims & Support)
Warranty Claims & Support
26 3
+1 877 336 3041
(Head Office)
Head Office
6 2
More phone numbers

What is Uniters’s email address?

Uniters’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Uniters website

What category is Uniters related to?

Uniters is related to the Fashion & Shopping category.

What are the social media accounts of Uniters?

What is Uniters's Facebook?
Connect with Uniters via Facebook at Uniters
What is Uniters's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Uniters on YouTube at Uniters
What is Uniters's Instagram?
Check out Uniters's Instagram pictures and videos at Uniters
What is Uniters's LinkedIn?
See Uniters's portfolio on LinkedIn at Uniters
ADVERTISIMENT

Uniters information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

Uniters is a multinational company..

Expand Collapse all
How to write a complaint about Uniters?

To write a complaint about Uniters and get an answer from the officials of Uniters, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Uniters can be filed via the specific Uniters complaint section.

Overview of Uniters complaint handling

60 Uniters reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 15, 2010. The latest review Warranty, Response & Customer Service was posted on Jul 28, 2022. The latest complaint Warranty not honored was resolved on Jun 22, 2022. Uniters has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 60 reviews. Uniters has resolved 9 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Uniters?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Uniters Customer Service. Initial Uniters complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Uniters above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Uniters. Discuss the issues you have had with Uniters and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Uniters’s complaints

L
1:48 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Uniters - Warranty, Response & Customer Service

I had the misfortune of purchasing this warranty for two sofas I purchased. The first claim for a broken zipper and a seam tear took over a year to resolve. I was reluctant to file the claim for the second broken zipper to be replaced on the second sofa however I convinced myself since I purchased the sofas & the 5 year warranty I deserve to use it if there...

E
8:50 pm EDT

Uniters - area rug

I was given a settlement offer of 1696 for a 5000 area rug that I purchased from Baers and added protection warranty. The stain will not come out warranty settlement is not acceptable and quite unreasonable. I have requested to be paid exactly for what I paid or receive a replacement rug identical to what I purchased this is fair and warranted. I would...

J
10:20 am EDT

Uniters - Warranty not honored

On March 18, 2022 I submitted a claimed for a piece of furniture I purchased at American Furniture on May 2020. I purchased a leather motor recliner and I was assured that any issues with the recliner will be 100% cover under the Uniters Warranty Service. Our leather recliner broke as a result of moving to a new address. Since the day I submitted the claim...