United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — item apparently delivered to the wrong address 7/2/2019
I was waiting for UPS to deliver my item as it said it was out for delivery. I was sitting in my living room waiting for the doorbell to ring. This was at 6:00 PM. After a while I checked my tracking and it showed delivered at 6:08 PM. Impossible, I would have heard the knock or the doorbell. The tracking said left at front door. No package. I called customer service and gave him the tracking number. He said it was delivered to my address. He said couldn't help me any further. Then he said I would have to contact the shipper and have them track it. Can't you people use GPS to see where it actually went? Your company and the customer service guy were no help at all. I contacted the shipper and the gentleman offered to send me another item. I don't think he should have to do this because of a mistake made by your company. Here is the tracking # 1Z95548F0246181884.
I'd like you to find my item. Delivered somewhere on 7/2/2019.
1005 Hide A Way Ln.
Carriere, MS 39426
More United Parcel Service of America [UPS] Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - my ups driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving