United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery drivers speeding through my neighborhood
We recently purchased a home in the 19000 block of Sunlake Blvd. in Lutz, FL. I am wondering if you monitor the speed of your drivers, because they travel well in excess of the posted speed limit through our neighborhood on a daily basis. There are numerous children in the are, making this very dangerous for them & other driver said on the road, not to mention the gas they are wasting & excess wear & tear on company property. If you would like specific times & truck numbers, we would be happy to start collecting such information. I witnessed 2 drivers today speed past our house (both heading south towards Dale Mabry Highway). The first was 5:00pm, the second at 5:31pm. We have also seen then them going north on Sunlake Blvd. speeding as well. Thank you for your time & attention in this matter. We will also be contacting the local office to notify them as well.
More United Parcel Service of America [UPS] Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups
- UPS Basic - poor service
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company!
- UPS - harassment
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - my ups driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving