United Dtc Insurance Co — insurance
I have had ACH debits from my bank account from United DTC Insurance Premiums since May 29, 2015 that total $1507.00. I recently had a heart attack and went online to request copies of my life insurance documents for my wife in the event of my death. That is when I discovered that this company is a scam. I have filed a police report with the banking account information and the amount of the money debited from my account. I feel so stupid that this has went on for a year and the whole time I thought I had life insurance but only to discover that not only am I not covered but I have no idea where my money went.
More United Dtc Insurance Co Complaints & Reviews
- United Dtc Insurance Co - unauthorized charges
- Mutual of Omaha - fraud and scam
- Mutual of Omaha - cancer policy wont pay
- Mutual of Omaha Medigap Policy - mid year premium increase
- Mutual of Omaha - cancer insurance
- United DTC Insurance - got ripped off
- United/DTC Insurance - insurance / take out money that they did not have the right to.
- Mutual of Omaha Whole Life - claims processing
- Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company / United DTC Insurance - no policy papers
- United dtc - united dtc 1470332144