United AirlinesI will never be flying with United again

D

I booked a flight for 10/3/2017 from NY to Washington and paid $85. But today I was informed that they refunded me for it. But I never asked them. Nothing to do, I ordered one more, and still, there's no any sign of confirmation. Their customer service is absolutely useless and they couldn't answer me who asked them to refund my money. I didn't. The flight they refunded me for is still available but for the more expensive price.
What else to say? Bad, very bad.