Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Food Union Supply Direct No delivery on product order and will not give a refund

Union Supply Direct  -  No delivery on product order and will not give a refund

A
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed an order (Beard trimmer/Shaver) to be delivered to an inmate in AUTRY STATE PRISON on 6-7-2021. I called to customer service on 7-5-2021. waited for 45 minutes for an agent (Angie) and was told the product left their warehouse and they are not responsible if it did not get delivered. It was up to the customer to prove no delivery. The prison has no one answering their phones and my inmate has repeatedly asked for the item and was told it was not delivered. I was rudely told by the agent, Angie, on 7-5-21 that I did not need to speak to a supervisor at their facility. I had to demand to speak to one and was placed on hold again for over 10 minutes. I was told by the supervisor, Rick, to give them a day or so to see what they could do and someone would contact me. I gave Rick my name and number and also P.O. BOX my email address to respond. I have since emailed again my request for a refund or find the package that WAS NOT DELIVERED and have yet to get a response from this company as of 7-19-21. Unfortunately for the inmates, they are at the discretion of this company to get any supplies and needed toiletry items for which they pay a premium price and get a sub par item that easily breaks and has to keep being replaced - IF THEY EVEN GET THE ITEM. Failure to deliver an item after being charged for said item and not even getting a refund of failed delivery is considered fraud in my book. I would appreciate an equitable solution which would be the compensation for my lost item, or at least to redeliver the actual item to the inmate that I have already paid for which I also had to pay shipping charges. I can be reached at [protected]. My address is Toni Wright 42 Pinecrest Drive Wildwood GA 30757 Thank you.

Update by Antoinette Wright
Jul 16, 2021 9:13 pm

Card debited and no product and no refund . Very rude customer service personnel. BBB should take a look into this company

0 comments