Having problems with TwinkleDeals?

TwinkleDeals reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 13, 2015. The latest review Order No.: 201219091122980 was posted on Jan 16, 2021. The latest complaint nothing but promises was resolved on Oct 16, 2017. TwinkleDeals has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 48 reviews. TwinkleDeals has resolved 36 complaints.

TwinkleDeals Customer Service Contacts

GuangDong
Shenzhen
China

TwinkleDeals Complaints & Reviews

TwinkleDealsOrder No.: [protected]

I ordered a pair of Ecco Soft 7 shoes from garagebushdoors on 16/12/2020. Had an email on 19/12/2020 to confirm payment was successful. Order finally arrived on 16/01/2021 from China which was a pair of Ray Ban Sunglasses which have a lower value.

Emailed and submitted an enquiry to bushgaragedoor immediately to let them know I have not received my order. So far I have had no reply or acknowledgement .

TwinkleDealsNo delivery of order

This company Twinkledeals has many guises and I ordered a pair of Ecco golf shoes from Bushgaragedoors (funny name for company selling shoes I know) The payment was taken from my account and is under 'Thunderised'. Three names so how many others ? No delivery of shoes but maybe I am the ultimate optimist in this scam/fairyland. Bushgaragedoors has a website which looks the part however, with all company add ons of terms and conditions/complaints and all. Trouble is they do not respond to emails, complaints, enquiries or anything else.
    Will go to bank now as this seems like fraud, especially when READING REVIEWS. I have waited 5 weeks for delivery and hope is dwindling even for me. Please see what you think, even if it helps others. Many Thanks
    I cannot provide address as they only say they are an international company, trading in U.S Dollars and take ANY currency.

TwinkleDealsitem not received.

Order number TTM1711171113388563 ordered on 17th November set of rose gold unicorn make up brushes. Item not yet revived and when tracking all the information is there to say received in UK on 22nd November but no information from then on. Have contacted postal services by email but no reply. Also trying to contest twinkledeals and raise a ticket. Can fill all the required info in until it gets to email but then this field cannot be filled in but is a required field before I can submit my query!! Purposely made difficult! So cross. I want to request a refund!

item not received.

TwinkleDealsmy order never delivered

I ordered and paid for a dress 2 months ago, I am still waiting for my order. These guys now tell me my address is incorrect, what?? I have been living here for 4 years, it is my house, the address is very correct what is this nonsense?? I want my order or if you can't deliver, bring my money back.

I have been writing to them several times, and they keep saying I gave them a wrong address, this is my house how can it be wrong hhe??

TwinkleDealsnothing but promises

My order never arrived. I am so angry.
          They work properly, often answer, but their replies never help.
          They still have no idea where my order is. They fed me with promises every day saying that the order was on its way and it would arrive "tomorrow" or "within a week".
          They promised they would figure it out, but it's been three months and nothing was done from their side.
          Very shady company, to be honest.

Dear Tornimparte,
              Thank you for raising this issue.

All of our items can be shipped using varying shipping methods.
              Different shipping methods offer different shipping times and we ask that customers select a shipping method that suits them.
              For more details on shipping methods, please click here: http://www.twinkledeals.com/shipping-handling.
              Please offer us your order number or you can email to [email protected] com titled as "complain from complaintsboardt".

We look forward to your reply.
              Twinkledeals Team

TwinkleDealsfinger spinners, fashion gyro stress reliever

We have purchased some items online from twinkledeals on 25/05/2017 and it now 2 months and we still have not received them. The items are as follow:

Number: T1705250631015777
            Quantity: 4 items
            Order date: 25/05/2017, 06:31:01AM
            Shipping method: Flat Rate Shipping

I was told that it would take a month for my delivery to arrive

Please provide feedback on my parcel as soon as possible!

Dear Customer,
                We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

All of our items can be shipped using varying shipping methods.
                Please reply to our message via the ticket system, and we will offer a solution for you.

Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience.

TwinkleDealsFashion Gyro Stress Reliever

The above was ordered over 2 months ago and we still have not received the goods although we were informed we would receive the said goods within a month.
              Order number: T1705250631015777
              Order Date: 25/05/2017
              Time: 06:31:01am

Payment was made and still no correspondence from Twinkledeals regarding my purchase.

Please Provide feedback regarding my problem.

Dear Noorsons,
                  We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

All of our items can be shipped using varying shipping methods.

Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience.

TwinkleDealsbathing suits

I ordered two bathing suits and one bottom had no paper in them and a funny smell I do not think my daughter should take a chance on wearing them I would like a shipping label to send them back and have them taken off my charge I feel I should not have to pay postage [protected]@hotmail.com patricia lindenfelser 615 Edmondplease st. pgh. pa.15224 please send a shipping label postage paid to my e mail

Dear Pat,
                    We regret that the products did not meet your expectation.

All of our products follow strict quality checks and we always aim for our products to meet our customer's satisfaction.
                    30 DAY RETURNS WARRANTY
                    Customers can contact us within 30 days of receiving the item. If you have received a defective or damaged item, the wrong size or the wrong product, please contact us immediately at our Support Center.
                    Please refer to our policy here: https://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return
                    We have messaged you regarding your issue. Please kindly login to your account and reply to us there.

Thank you very much for your collaboration.
                    Thank you for your support.

TwinkleDealsdress from twinkledeals

Hello i have received my dress and i am extremely disappointed! It is not as it is on the picture! It is even too short for my 10 year old daughter. The fabric is extremely poor! Waited 2 months for my parcel, had to pay exactly half the dresses price in customs and cant even wear it for my christmas which is next weekend!
                  Stitching is so week . Band around waist is scew! It definitely is not a size XL
                  Sent from my iPhone

• TwinkleDeals's response · Jul 02, 2017

Dear Customer,
                      We are so sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your order. Would you mind providing us with your order number?
                      Or please contact us at:https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the subject 'Reply from trustpilot'.

TwinkleDealsdid not receive order

I bought 5 dresses from Twinkledeals in early May. I was informed that one dress is not longer for sale and they gave me a store credit refund. (Which I will not use because I am still missing part of my first order. I received 2 dresses and the quality was very poor. I have 2 dresses that I have not received. I have emailed and receive no return from the company.

The company stated they were in the U.S. The "Seller" is in the U.S. but they order their products from China and Hong Kong. They are also on eBay under phony names.

This is theft and a scam site. Beware not to use them. Horrible experience

• TwinkleDeals's response · Jun 09, 2017

Dear Ashley,

We are sorry to hear you are having issues.

All of our items have a processing time that is shown clearly on the product page.
                        Please note that the total time it will take for you to receive your order is the processing time plus the shipping time.
                        We have shipped out your orders and it is in transit now.

Many thanks,
                        Twinkledeals Team

TwinkleDealsrest of my order still hasn't been sent

I placed my order 5 months ago and only received part of it. I've sent Several emails trying to get this resolved. The website is Not user friendly. They advertise that you can call and speak to someone, Nor True! What's the deal with checking your Ticket and How to do it?? This is Bad Business. You own me close to $100 in merchandise or just give me my money back. Why was my whole order listed as being sent out under the same tracking number? If it was to be shipped out separately then Each shipment needs a Different number. Please contact me!

RESOLVED

I FINALLY get a reply that my refund was sent to my PayPal account. I really wanted to things that I ordered but at least this is over with!

• TwinkleDeals's response · May 15, 2017

Dear Cinluf,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are so glad that your issue has been resolved.
                          If you have any problems about your order, please feel free to contact us here: http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us
                          Please rest assured that we will try our best to help you.

Many Thanks
                          Twinkledeals Team

TwinkleDealsI have ordered a dress the 21/03/2017. I paid for a tracking number and still have not recieved it

My email is [protected]@gmail.com. I asked the dress to be sent to: Della Winterton
                        Via Sibillini 46/48
                        Porto Sant' Elpidio (FM)
                        63821 ITALY
                        I still have not received a tracking number so I have no idea where it is... if its on its way... or expected delivery date.
                        Please inform me as soon as possible
                        Order Number:TT1703210449008594
                        Sincerely
                        Della Winterton
                        Ps... if you have A tracking number... please inform me how to use it. Thank you

• TwinkleDeals's response · Apr 15, 2017

Dear Della,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Please note that with our registered and expedited delivery we offer all customers a tracking number. You can use this to track where your package is and see an estimated delivery time.

To track a parcel please visit here: http://new.17track.net/en.

We have sent you your tracking number via a ticket. Please login to your account to check.

If you have any further questions, please contact us and we are more than happy to help,

Twinkledeals Team

TwinkleDealsI bought a bikini from twinkledeals

I have purchased a bikini from TwinkleDeals and that was back in January.
                          I received my package three weeks later and when I opened it I saw that bottom was missing! I contacted TwinkleDeals right away and explained that I received only the top of my bikini and they said that was impossible. I took me a long time to prove I was telling the truth. I was in contact with them for about a week and spoke with different reps.
                          After that they promised to ship the missing part but I never received anything. They stopped replying and up until now I can't get in touch with anyone from TwinkleDeals. It is now late March and still nothing.
                          I hope your site will help me. Thank you.

• TwinkleDeals's response · Mar 29, 2017

Dear Baib,

We apologize for the issues you have encountered with your order.

We will always offer our customers returns, refunds and exchanges in line with our policies. Please click here for more details: http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return.

Would you mind providing us your order number? Or please contact us at: https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the subject 'Reply from complaintsboard'.
                              We will try our best to help you.

TwinkleDealsorder never showed up

I bought a dress from TwinkleDeals and it was supposed to be delivery back in November 2016 and still no sign of it.
                            They gave me nothing but empty promises, said that it'll be here in December, then in late January, then they said March! Are you kidding me? How much longer I need to wait? I want to cancel my order and get a full refund but they said that they don't do refunds. This site is nothing but scam. I left a review about them and they said that I need to contact them via their site and that they are ready to help, and when I did contact them they ignored me!! Never again!! This is a dreadful site and if you don't want to lose your money then stay away!

• TwinkleDeals's response · Mar 24, 2017

Dear Claire,

We are sorry to hear you are having issues.

Twinkledeals Team

TwinkleDeals — your ridiculous return policy and no email address to submit photos

Patrick rodgers 404 kings highway Carnegie pa 15106 After ordering two shirts which are identified as large...

TwinkleDealsTT1612291313577028

Ordered 29 Nov TT1612291313577028
                              - 8 Feb - Still waiting for delivery.
                              3 requests now, each time they are 'sorry to hear about..." and then tell me what I HAVE to do next.
                              ( from confirm my address, go to post office and check if it's not 'just sitting' there, then its 10-25 business delivery days. NOW it's about 2 months from shipping.)
                              These guys are a bunch of crooks. Be forewarned :(
                              I BELIEVE this company takes your money and hopes you forget and then treat all queries with lots of back and forth so you give up.
                              This is NOT a trustworthy company...
                              They are going to come and do the rhetorical, "please give us your order # so we can help, but they do that to everyone AND they have all my details and ticket queries, so why would we assume they would sort it out because we go public ? ?

RESOLVED

They replied via a personal email 10 days ago. Apologised about non delivery. BLAMED the postal service for 'sending it back to them' They NEVER posted it. Gave me a full refund, but ONLY because I posted the problem publically... They posted a reply on this post, saying they give a tracking number etc, BUT what they don't say is that it isn't a 'proper' tracking number and you cannot track anything. . . A very unethical company Buyers - a VERY BIG beware

• TwinkleDeals's response · Feb 21, 2017

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

To track a parcel please visit here: http://new.17track.net/en.

We have messaged you regarding your issue and resolved this issue to your satisfaction. Please kindly login to your account and reply to us there.

Many thanks,

TwinkleDealsnever received my item

I purchased a dress 24/11/2016 for it never to arrive.
                                I have sent countless emails to customer service etc to only get a generated email back with a useless ticket number.

And TwinkleDeals don't you dare answer this telling me to email customer service when you simply don't do anything.

How I get my refund is beyond me.
                                Never will I use TwinkleDeals, unprofessional rip offs!

TwinkleDealshaven't received my order yet

Where is my order...???
                                  My ticket id is t16121306708. When i first placed my order i was told that it would take 3 weeks. It's been 2 months now and i have not received my order. I have been emailing for a while now and no one has replied. This is absolutely terrible service!! I ordered 2 rings and an earring that's it, and i have been waiting 2 months for now... That's absolute nonsense.

Twinkledealsfishtail blanket

I order my granddaughter a fishtail blanket for Christmas. It had a pretty big hole in it .I sent them a complaint they sent me a email asking if I want my money back or they can send a duplicate I said send me another one.it's what she wanted.it was horrible she cried for hrs.cause her cousin got hers and she couldn't use her .never heard anything on it nor did I received my money.poor customer service.I'll never order from them again

Twinkledealsnever received order

I placed and paid for an order on 12-3-16 and still have not received the order!
                                      Tt1612031239223981 invoice id

Paid with my paypal account and this was what posted on pay pal
                                      Seller info: hassan - [protected]@gmail.com

Transaction id 3xe77336np9605601

Shipping address:

Stacey miller
                                      7445 cross county road, suite 9
                                      North charleston, sc 29418

• TwinkleDeals's response · Feb 21, 2017

Dear Stacey,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

For the shipping option that you have chosen, unfortunately there is no international tracking number available. This delivery service usually takes between 7-25 business days. We kindly ask that you wait a little longer to receive your order.

If you believe that your order should have already arrived, please first check that it is not being held at your local post office.

After this, please contact us via our Support Center and we will see what can be done to assist you.

We have sent you a message regarding your order via our ticket system. Please kindly check this and reply to us there.