ULTA/ Instyle Magazine — charged my debit card without my approval
A couple of months ago I purchased beauty products at Ulta using my debit card. The clerk offered me a free issue of Instyle magazine. I was not told that i would receive subsequent issues nor was i asked if i would be interested. Upon checking my bank account, there was a deduction for a subscription for Instyle magazine. The only way that they would have received my bank account information was by my debit card transaction. Isn't this against the law? I am beyond angry and am hoping that Instyle is familiar enough with this that they will refund my money. I see posts online about the same exact scam from 2008. Looks like they are back at it.
This is the same thing that happened to me on 10/12/10. I did not request this magazine. How did they get my debit pin number??? I am furious about this! How can they authorize a debit purchase on my accoount without my permission.
More ULTA/ Instyle Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- Ulta - rip off company
- Ulta Cosmetics - ulta being investigated by govt for discrimination, lawsuit in works
- Ulta - misleading salon charges
- Ulta - ulta will not even exchange a fragrance without a customer receipt
- Ulta - hair cut
- Ulta Beauty - ulta website online ordering
- Ulta - beware of crazy dallas manager
- Ulta - customer support
- Ulta Beauty - deception and discrimination by manager of ulta port orange fl
- Ulta - highly disappointed