uksoccershop.commissing goods

I ordered a strip for my son for xmas and did not recieve the goods but was still charged.after weeks of e-mailing simon and sandy and being told they have no record of my order or taking my payment i looked on this site and noticed the amount of similar complaints regarding this company.
I wrote to trading standards for south lanarkshire and c/c [protected]@aol.com who is the manager of this company.
After this i got a speedy response and now have my refund.for anyone else getting no where i suggest they contact trading standards at southlanarkshire council and c/c the manager at the same time.It worked for me.needless to say i will not be using this company again.

• Lk
    L. K. Aug 24, 2011

STAY AWAY FROM THOSE UNTRUSTEFUL "PEOPLE". UNFORTUNATELY IT IS TOO LATE FOR ME AS I JUST FOUND THOSE REVIEWS . I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN STILL RUNNING BUSINESS AND TAKE MONEY OUT OF UNAWERE CUSTOMERS . IT IS NOW MORE THAN A MONTH, NO ITEMS AND REFUND, ALSO HAVING BEEN RIPPED OF EXTRA ADDED CHARGES FOR A QUICKER DELIVERY. PLEASE, ANY HELP TO RECOVER MONEY? HOW DISGUSTIGLY ARROGANT : WE HAVE BEEN TOLD NOT WAISTING THEIR TIME FOR JUST TWO COPLAINTS!!!

• Kf
    kfskins Jul 23, 2010

Another victim of this scam, and wondering how business like this don't get shut down. Where's the oversight, UK??

This business is a scam. They have taken my money immediately and will not respond to service requests. It is now 1.5 months and I'm seeing what else is being posted on the internet. Nothing on their site is true. The products "In Stock" are actually not at all, and they will like and cheat their way to your wallet. This business is a scam and I almost NEVER give bad reviews. RUN RUN RUN RUN. Look at other reviews online and see for yourself. Please offer your bad experiences anywhere you can, too. Put them out of business!

• Ba
    bazzer Feb 19, 2010

I ordered a shirt with a badge. The shirt arrived without a badge but UKsoccershop never replaced.