UKSoccerShopfraudulent order

My friend used my CC to buy kits from this company. I did not authorise that transaction, and after reading reviews on their crappy products I am not impressed. She then filled out a form on UKSoccerShop (who also go by Zeamzo) trying to change the address to hers (to hide what she did...) but stupidly put in my email address instead of hers. By the way, that is quite odd they use two different names for their company...?

Anyway, I got wind of this and I talked with my CC company who are now initiating an investigation. I asked UKSoccershop if they could recall the shipment - as I do not want those items and am not going to pay anything to send things back that I didn't even order. Even legit companies I use have been able to recall and re-ship my things to a different address.

Anyway, "Simon" sent the following ridiculous response:

"You have no legal right to cancel the shirts, we have an email from you stating you made the order and you will be committing fraud if you initiate a dispute.

If you back down from your threats to commit fraud, we may consider taking them back, but this will be purely on goodwill. If there is even a hint of a threat or any form of abuse in any future email from you, we will forward your emails to our card processors, win the dispute and you'll be stuck with the shirts. We have a zero tolerance for scammers.

We are reasonable people though and if you are reasonable with us, we will be reasonable with you."

What?! Legal right? May consider taking them back...even on a fraudulent order? I almost had to laugh because of how pathetic this response was, but when you're dealing with 200 USD charged to your credit card, it's no laughing matter.

Stay away from UKSoccershop and Teamzo (they are the same company). If they can react this way to a customer trying to resolve an illegal transaction...most incompetent and crappy customer service ever.