Having problems with UK Mail?

UK Mail Customer Service Contacts

+44 247 693 7770 (Customer Service)
+44 247 693 7771 (Urgent Queries)
120 Buckingham Avenue
Sat8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed
Information Security Team
Express House, Hillman Way, Ryton-on-Dunsmore, Warwickshire, CV8 3ED

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UK Mail Customer Service. Initial UK Mail complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UK Mail above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UK Mail. Discuss the issues you have had with UK Mail and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

UK Mail Complaints & Reviews

UK Mail Appalling Service

I ordered a bag online, and paid extra for next day delivery service. It has been 1 week, and yet NO DELIVERY.

Tracked my order online, and the lies they have published on the website. The first one on 19th (When I was home the whole day), is that they could not get access to the property!! How ludicrous is that?? So around 15 people living in the flats do not have lives, and do not go in/out of the property!! And other reputed companies, like UK Mail, Hermes, are all able to deliver without a problem!!

Next lie, that they have left a card!!! In fact, according to their website, they have left 2 cards, now to a property which seemingly was inaccessible when it was supposed to be delivered!! All lies, absolutely shocking.

I have rearranged for delivery tomorrow, if they show up is another thing, if not, will ask for a refund.

Absolutely appalling and disgusting service!

UKMail — lack of customer service

UKMail ought to be UKSnail. I waited in all day on 2 May for a delivery due by 2pm. When finally I got...

Ukmail Packet Postloss of parcels

ukmail lost through software problems created duplicated tracking numbers for different customers
    340 parcels were involved with more then 90 duplicated consignment numbers
    uk mail have taken 0 responsibilty and claim agter 30 days that the matter was being investigated
    never use them
    not even part of postal redress system ( at least cannot see them listed ) royal mail tnt and other postal companies are linked to thiss site do not use tracy customerconcerns is the buffer promised the earth did nothing

• Wi
        wishidneverusedthem Nov 23, 2012

We've had similar problems, losing hundreds of items of mail, delays on thousands of items.

No postal redress procedure, total dis-ownership of the problem by management all the way to the top.

Their is serious under capacity in this company, constant breaches of contracts. This is a company whos mail service will seriously damage your company, we've learnt and think it will take a year to restore our reputation and get our business back to pre uk mail level.

This company has a poor reputation in the industry and deservedly show.

UKMailUnTruth about delivery

Ordered and paid for an item on eBay. Item was posted via UKMail.
      The delivery person did NOT call at my property at the time he wrote on the card he led. It lied about trying to deliver, as I was at home at that time.
      The special code he wrote on the card is unreadable and now I have to drive over 50 miles to go to a depot to arrange a collection.
      They are thieves!!!

• Ba
          Baldy1 Jul 05, 2014

I had the same thing happen ukmail driver left a note saying he arrived at15.55 when my partner picked up the note she called me strait away at 15.52. The only delivery company I know that can travel in time. Useless company!!! I wouldn't order anything delivered through them again. Their lies cost me a 1hr each way journey and £20 in fuel costs. Uk mail said that any complaints have to go through my phone company and they couldn't deal with my complaint directly. DO NOT USE UK MAIL

• Br
          bram1959 Nov 18, 2011

i HAD A DELIVERY BY UK MAIL SENDER PUT MY ADRESS ON OK, BUT UK MAIL PUT THERE LABEL ON WITH WRONG HOUSE NUMBER AND LET SOMEONE ELSE SIGN MY NAME . Ihad a lot of trouble finding my parcel, uk mail staff rude and ignorant . Considering what i had to pay the seller for a rubbish delivery by uk mail it was robbery . Disgisted give uk mail a miss !!!

Business Post (New Name Uk Mail)Consignment sent from India

Dear sir
        We booked a parcel in India on 22.12.2010 vide Airway bill no., [protected] for Samar Agrawal in UK(Shefield). The consignment reached UK (Shefield) on 24.12.2010. However the same was withheld at company's warehouse. On enquiries from India and on toll free number of “Business Post” at [protected] in UK we had been able to get the deliveries after a lapse of 15 days i.e. on 5.1.2011.
        We seek your support to find the company's contact numbers and to initiate stern action against the worst services provided by a world renown courier.

S.K.Gupta
        [protected]@gmail.com
        [protected]

• Je
            Jean Baert Jun 29, 2011

rude, scruffy, ignorant agressive and racist delivery man. I am contemplating taking my complaint to a higher level.

Uk Mail (Old Name: Business Post)Delay in very important parcel delivery from India

Hi,

This is H.J.

This complaint is about delay in very important parcel delivery from India by UK Mail.
          My consignment number is:[protected].

Website of UK Mail:
          www.businesspost.com
          (No answers for my many messages)

I suffered a lot by UK Mail. It is very important parcel from India which UK Mail got on 23rd Dec only. I am continuously following the customer services since 23rd Dec.

There is very fix answer of providing reason of backlog and also fix answer of weather which is completely wrong. From 23rd onwards till date there is no any weather issue at all.

My parcel is completing 12 days today in UK itself, still there is no any confirmation and not sure when it will be delivered to me.

Also in businesspost site it is showing the same status which was updated on 23rd.

All costly food items in the parcel will be spoiled and there is no use of delivery in case there is such delay. Everything will be spoiled inside the courier. It's 24 KG parcel.
          I afraid about very fix answers from Customer Services not taking the request seriously. I would like to do the claim against UK Mail in case I will not get the my parcel max by 7th Jan 11.

I really suffered a lot and spent lot of time in communicating with customer services. However it is useless and just wastage of time if there answer format is predefined without taking any immediate action on the request. They don't bother much about the request and taking very lightly.

Kindly cooperate me to handle this situation. My parcel was sent by XD Express Dhake from, Mumbai. India.

Best Regards
          HS

UKMail — Shocking Behaviour

The most appalling customer service I have ever had. Rude staff, poor levels of intelligence, scruffy and...

Uk Mail Group (Formerly Known As Business Post Group) — Worst Delivery Service in the UK

We started using Business Post as they were called then earlier this year, the first deliver was never...

Birmingham