Having problems with UK Mail?

UK Mail Customer Service Contacts

+44 247 693 7770 (Customer Service)
+44 247 693 7771 (Urgent Queries)
120 Buckingham Avenue
Sat8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed
Information Security Team
Express House, Hillman Way, Ryton-on-Dunsmore, Warwickshire, CV8 3ED

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UK Mail Customer Service. Initial UK Mail complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UK Mail above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UK Mail. Discuss the issues you have had with UK Mail and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

UK Mail Complaints & Reviews

UK Mail delivery driver

Serious complaint about uk mail delivery drivers

We have just received a delivery of 13 boxes for a client of ours 11.05.17 @13.29 the driver (He refused to give me his name) has been extremely rude to my staff and when I got involved he swore at me and was very rude. I do not expect to be shouted at and sworn at by a delivery driver in my own reception area. He was simply asked to deliver the large consignment to the clients office - he refused. We then asked him to wait for the client to come and sign for the delivery then he stated he didn't have all day for this bulls*t and kicked off because we wouldn't sign for it.in the end I had to get the security team to remove him from site. His attitude was disgusting and I would like a formal apology about his behaviour towards me and my staff but I very much doubt I will get one.

UK Mail uk mail

The online uk mail track my mail service said they had attempted delivery twice. Both occasions they did not and my cctv can prove it.
    No quick way to contact uk mail. The online reply service (the only contact option) took 4 days to respond and did not solve the problem.

No way of knowing where my parcel was and my nearest depot 26 miles away. I drove to the depot as the parcel was urgent and collected it.

Was told driver said the house had no access.
    Which was I to believe, the online form where it said delivery was attempted or the depot. Either way the road DID have access, however diversion signs were in place because of roadworks.

Its a rubbish service with no easy way of collecting your parcel or finding out which depot it was at. " 52 mile round trip to my nearest depot" and two days waiting in just isn't acceptable.

Uk mail case no CC5FB71B.
    Other uk mail (porribly the consignment no). 0066684
    Order id. Order ID [protected]

UK Mail Non delivery-multiple times

I have waited 10 days for an important parcel to arrive and am still waiting. The promised next day delivery (as printed on the calling card) never happened. I arranged online for the parcel to be left with a neighbour. After following the progress online and 3 failed delivery attempts, I finally called the customer number and eventually spoke to a human who assured me on Wednesday that the parcel would be with me today (Friday). I rang today to check that the driver was on his/her way and was informed that the driver apparently had just left my property (although I'd been at home all day and there wasn't a calling card in sight). They then promised it would be delivered after 4 pm on the same day. However, when I followed up at 4: 30 pm, the parcel was already back at the Croydon depot and the driver had clocked off work for the day. Absolutely ridiculous- please do not use this inefficient, incompetent so-called delivery company-UK FAIL!!!
      Contact number for UK Mail [protected]

UK Mail Collections & customer service

I booked 4 parcels for collection of next day delivery service
        Courier didnt show up and no one contacted me to rebook my collection the next day then i had to find out myself abt this. I rebook my collection and they again didnt turn up till late then I couldnt wait any longer. i had to cancel all the collection after 5 times trying to chat with their customer service which always goes frozen after 60 seconds.
        this company is untrustable at all
        never use the service again
        like a scam

UK Mail Delivery and customer service

06-09 january2017. Case numbers cc5a105a, cc5a22ae & cc5a2485. Failed to deliver as promised. Loss of one days leave waiting in for a delivery. Failed to redeliver as organised. Tried to make excuses with fasle information. Refuse to acknowledge any complaint and keep closing any case raised without contacting me as requested when using their online service.
          I wish my case to be properly investigated, someone held accountable for the poor service, a written apology and compensation for loss of one days leave along with inconvenience and time trying to resolve this issue.

UKMailDelivery - worst customer support ever

I bought a Dell computer and it was sent via UK mail. They missed me and left a card with ref number. I tried to re-organise it online but the ref number was not recognised. So, I rung the help line which is automated. They couldn't proceed as the postcode was wrong. Apparently the card ref is linked to a postcode in the next borough! So, I am stuck, I couldn't speak to anyone as the phone is automated. I couldn't even complain under the category of delivery as, guess what I need? both reference number and POSTCODE again. They will only reply to written mail within 3 days. Trying to deal with UKmail

UK Mail Collection

Paid £45 for an international parcel to be sent and collected from my address - this was a week ago now. No collection has been attempted as i have been present. Cannot call customer service at all just round in circles with the automated line. When emailing a complaint or opening a case online all they do is send an email saying case closed! absolutely horrendous service just avoiding any contact with customers and not willing at all to help - so now im £45 down and cannot contact the company that i paid!! absolutely horrendous highly advise anyone to avoid them!

UK Mail Delivery of parcel

I am very frustrated with this company. This is the email I sent them clearly outlining the issue I have. Do not order from this company!!!

I ordered 5 very expensive items from a company in london with an amazing reputation. The company works with nearly all of my co-workers in a london council and have always received their items when promised.
                I received an email on wednesday 9th november stating that my items were out for delivery from uk mail. I then received another email later on in the day stating that the package will be delivered on thursday 10th november. No phone call or text message to say you attempted to deliver my package or what time it would come.
                So, I waited for it thursday. Then thursday evening I received another email stating that the package would be delivered friday. At this point I was getting sick of getting emails about delivery but no package.
                I called you customer service, absolutely ridiculous and not a real customer service as it is an automated voice message so rang what I can assume is your head office who were trying their best to be helpful and told me I can collect on saturday from the depot.
                I was not happy about collecting from the depot as it is 2 hours away by train and bus and I would have to pay £30 at least. I got up early on saturday 12th (Today) but then received an email before I was leaving my home to say the package will be delivered to my home today.
                So I waited for my parcel.
                You only delivered one of the 5 items!!!
                The company I delivered from initially ensured me that all 5 items will be delivered together between 9th to 11th of november. All together!!
                So now I only have one item from the 5 I ordered and you have told me that there are no more parcels for me in your company.
                So where are my other 4 items??? I can only assume either your delivery person is keeping items for themselves, your depot is keeping items for themselves or that you are losing items that are brought to you for delivery.
                I have since seen on the internet that you do not have one good review. I will ensure that your company is massively hurt by loss of customers if you do not recover and deliver all my items by monday 14th november!!!
                I will be writing very negative reviews on twitter, facebook, google and every other place I can find. I will also be contacting my solicitor if you still refuse to find my “lost items” by monday!!!
                Also I will be continuing to comment, mail and contact you until I receive my parcel!!!

UK Mail — Worst delivery ever!

Hi I ordered my phone on Friday. On giffgaff page is promised that the phone will be delivered by next day if...

UK Mail Delivery never arrived, they couldn't care less

Worst company I have ever experienced in my life. Delivered to completely the wrong address, insisted it had been signed for (by someone I have never heard of), when this was finally revealed after hours of trying to contact them they said they would pick it up and deliver it to me. They didn't and didn't tell me either. After much more emailing they said they had tried to collect it but the other person had used it so there was nothing to collect.

They wouldn't consider that this was a mistake or problem told me to take it up with the sender.

I could not believe that a company in the 21st Century in the UK could be so casual. They refuse to even answer my emails now having lost £50 worth of goods.

UK Mail — delivery service

I received notification of a delivery yesterday. The notice was an sms / text to my cell phone. It gave me a...

UK Mail Customer service

UKMail
                    I was told parcel of 2 garden chairs would be delivered from 11th August
                    I was out on the morning of the 10th and there was an attempted delivery and a note to give me options for redelivery. I was impressed
                    I went on the website as requested and asked for a delivery on 11th August. Was told it would be between 10.13 - 11.13
                    It didn't arrive. I checked website again and it said it was delivered and signed for at 14.00 on 10th August. It wasn't and I was at home at that time.
                    I contacted UK Mail by phone and could not speak to anyone but was told to enter the consignment number, which i did. An automated reply told me they could not respond.
                    I completed a complaints form and was given a reference number with letters and numbers and the same phone number I had tried previously. Again no chance to speak to anyone and only the option to enter the consignment number, which I did and got the same automated response. Why give that number when it clearly cannot be used to speak to anyone and the complaints code cannot be entered ? I searched but could find no other phone number.
                    The Amazon seller did contact me and said it would try to contact UKMail and in any case I could have a refund or replacement. UK Mail did not contact me again.
                    So why did their driver claim it had been delivered and signed for, when it clearly hadn't?
                    I was originally impressed with UK Mail but now wonder about their honesty, integrity and reliability

UK Mail Delivery Missing

My parcel was due to be delivered to me on July 13th. After phone calls made on the 15th, 22nd, 25th and 29th July, my parcel was sent back to the sender without any attempt at delivery being made. I know there was no attempt made because on the first occasion I called, I was told that you had the wrong postcode. This is despite the fact that I had to CONFIRM THE POSTCODE to the automated phone service. Also, the correct postcode was displayed on the 'manage my delivery' page of your website. The second time I called, I was told that you needed a building/house name as you could not find my house even with a number and postcode. I was told my delivery would be made the next day. The third time I called, I was told that delivery was REFUSED. When I questioned this and asked to speak to a supervisor, the story changed to 'its been sent back to the sender because of the incorrect postcode'. When I enquired further, the story was then changed to 'there was some confusion at the depot and you'll have to speak with them'. I have been assured that there will be an 'investigation' into this. I would like the full report of the findings of this investigation forwarded to me along with an explanation for the variety of stories I was told. A £30 purchase from Ebay and a four week wait for my delivery is not the issue here. Honestly, that's not worth the hassle to me. What IS important and what is the issue is the variety of excuses and sudden change of stories when I questioned them.

UK Mail Worst delivery service EVER

Terrible experience, unacceptable (non existing!!) service and poorest customer service ever.

For a start, they only keep your parcel for 5 working days, so in case of any unexpected issue you cannot rearrange the delivery or go to the depot any later than a week (!). It's very hard to get to talk to them (not even long wait, but no option is given unless you have already had a problem or entered in an exceptional case). You cannot pick a time slot for the delivery, the drivers don't phone you and are not contactable, and it gets worse - they offer to send you a text when they are about to arrive and they didn't - twice!!

But it's not over... because of no text, I missed the delivery once, although I found no card proving that they came to my place. I managed to re-arrange (very difficult), this time I just stayed at home for the entire duration of the delivery slot communicated on the morning (I was even standing on the door!!) but nobody turned up and they text me again "delivery attempted you were not at home".

I was so appalled I called the customer service right away, they refused to call the driver and simply said "we will investigate and call to update you in a few hours". Nothing heard from them again. I raised a ticket (no email, only way to communicate is through a very user unfriendly contact us form), only to be answered (with considerable delay) that "based on our records delivery was attempted twice you were not at home so now you can come to the depot if you want" (approx.1h away with public transport, after having taken time off from work to receive the delivery). I feel like they are pulling my leg and I'm completely powerless. This is also because I didn't chose them, I tried to buy a phone with Mobile Phones Direct and THEY use UK Mail as courier, so not being a direct customer they were simply horrible to me.

Bottom line, I will have to cancel my order and not use these people (neither UK Mail or Mobile Phones Direct) EVER AGAIN!!!

UK Mail Non-existent customer service. An absolute disgrace

I had a delivery coming from Turkey. I knew it was arriving on that day, but I have to work, so I left a signed note on the door, asking them to put it in the garage (which was off the catch) and then to slam the door shut, which would have secured the item.

The items were needed by me to take to the South of France the next day.

Their actions have cost me dear and I am obviously not happy.

All attempts to get hold of them have failed. I have left 2 messages online and apart from an automated response - NOTHING! I responded to one of these and I got a reply saying the mailbox was full! I am sure it is, because despite the automated response saying that they will respond, I have had nothing.

I have found at least 3 different numbers on their extremely unhelpful website, but all of them take you to the same extremely unhelpful automated message, that does not address my issues at all.

The worst delivery company out there by a long way, which is saying something when compared to Parcel Force.

My advice? Avoid them like the plague and use a decent company like Yodel, who seem to care about their customers and employ people with a brain.

UK Mail Delivery

I was left a card by a driver while I was in the house!
                            You can't ring this company which hides its phone numbers... and you can't even make a complaint on their website: they have NO complaints procedure.
                            I finally managed to get through to a manger who promised re-delivery the next day so Iv waited in but it did not materialise.
                            In the end I asked the seller to recover the item from the carrier and give me a refund. I bought a similar item elsewhere from a carrier who uses a different delivery firm
                            There are many many better delivery companies that this one which also trades as ipost parcels.
                            They are also in financial trouble as far as I can tell from the internet, which probably explains the awful service.
                            Beware!!

• So
                                sonamaiden Oct 27, 2017

I have also had a terrible service, they did not make an effort to deliver as I was there, left me a card that the reference is not recognised, Cannot get in touch with anyone, I needed my item for the weekend but I now have to cancel so Dunelm will lose out for using this courier company.

chloe84 Jun 03, 2016

I received a text my parcel would arrive between 145 and 245, so waited in and no parcel, finally receive email saying it was delivered at 1.53 and left behind gate. So go to check...no parcel, no card through letterbox either, no knock on the door because no one came!! So I call the customer service number and they say there going to track the van then call me back, i had to call back and they say the driver delivered it... Not to my address he didn't, and i basically got told thats that and to call the company i ordered from, luckily theyve resent me my order with no extra cost, i wont order from anyone that use uk mail again!!!

UK Mail Terribile customer service

This company has a terrible customer service.
                              I have been trying to contact them over this past weekend (29 January) and no luck. Firstly, there is no way you can actually get in touch with them over the phone, even though the site tells you can: the useless phone number always goes to an automated service, with no choice to speak to an operator.
                              Second, under the complaints tab, you don't find anything useful about complaining either, but a button that sends you back to 'contact us'.
                              If you need to discuss an issue you can only write.
                              The 'sorry we miss you card' should have been put through my letter box, and not left in the stairwell, where the wind blow it in a corner (a neighbour found it).
                              I did not pick this company, as the delivery came from Apple, but I will never use them or recommend them.

UK Mail Extremely poor service - delivery of a suitcase

A suitcase had been left in a hotel in York accidentally - after contacting UK Mail to collect on a Monday they advised to check it was locked and stick a label on outside. After contacting hotel this was done and case should have been returned Tuesday. This never happened but eventually was reunited with case and contents 1 week later only to find case was damaged and lock system on Samsonite case and zip was broken. I followed the complaints procedure along with emails and numerous forms, only to find out that complaint and claim was not being upheld due to "Insufficient Packaging" (not once was I advised that needed to box or wrap etc, after all its a suitcase!!! UK Mail are definitely the worst company I have ever dealt with and to be treated in such a manor is amazing. The suitcase has been overseas a number of times and baggage handlers are not the best but has survived every trip except UK Mail from York to Slough!!! Never claimed for anything inside case as these were checked and all accounted and worked - wish I had now!. I have no case and to replace will cost £190 - Thanks UK Mail - you are the worst company I know.

Extremely poor service - delivery of a suitcase
                                Extremely poor service - delivery of a suitcase

UK Mail Appalling Customer Service

Had to re-arrange a delivery due to a missed delivery attempt. They expected me to drive 60 miles to the nearest depot to collect it initially. I tried to re-arrange delivery to a different address by calling them but was unable to speak to someone and just got stuck in their telephone automation system. I even submitted an online support ticket requesting they call me however the email system closed the ticket immediately saying that the package will be re-delivered the next day (even though I wasn't going to be in!). I find it hard to believe that in this day and age I am unable to easily change where I want my package delivered. Its because of old, antiquated systems that no one in senior management uses or cares about. UK Mail is useless as far as I'm concerned so be warned.

UK Mail Poor service

Uk mail are a poor excuse for a delivery service company!! I don't know where i want to start with this company ive waited in for days for parcels to be delivered rang there supposedly friendly customer service team to assist them because they said the drivers don't know where my Address is!!! get through to rude unhelpfull people then to discover ive been slapped with expensive call charges!!ive submitted an enquiry to them on there website as i refuse to call them again then just been sent emails with case numbers and then another email to say the case as been closed! Im infuriated with this company and i think they should be exposed as much as possible, they clearly have taken on more then they can handle probably to pay there staff peanuts who don't give a s#$t about this company. I only dread now everytime i purchase something online now its not i the hands of this bunch of ignorant people.