Having problems with TV Land?

TV Land reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 12, 2016. The latest review TVLand commercials and programming was posted on Apr 6, 2021. TV Land has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 198 reviews. TV Land has resolved 0 complaints.

TV Land Customer Service Contacts

1515 Broadway
New York, New York

TV Land Complaints & Reviews

TV LandThe commercials

I am sitting here with my 8 year old watching Andy Griffith. (6:30 pm) A commercial from the comedy Channel comes on. It is the host of one of the shows saying he is jealous of the people who are wearing a mask who have been vaccinated, so they are hiding their smiles. That is not the problem. The problem is what he said...He said the word "[censored]" and "[censored]". Why does my child have to hear that while watching a quality show. That is not right. That language should not be on so early in the programming.

Patty V Mar 03, 2021

I agree that commercials from another network features Trevor Noah cussing in his commercials. He is obnoxious & not funny at all! We love TVland but are offended by Trevor Noah commercials only! Remove him please!!

TV Landtv lands spin cycle

I love two and a half men. but you're making me sick of it. all week it's playing and all weekend.. please show something else.. or play more "everybody loves Raymond" PLEASE!!! mix it up.. I really feel as though you should give "two and a half men" a rest.. I used to like it but now I loathe it.. I pass over tv land when it's on.. maybe you guys could get the rights to play "Frasier". that would be awesome..

• Su
        Susan Mandy Mar 07, 2021

I agree I cannot stand that filthy two and a half men ...it’s disgusting enough is enough all night I do not watch tv land when that gross show is on how about trying Lucy again love Raymond and King of Queens both aren’t dirty but funny...watch your channel less and less it’s a shame you started out with such good shows

TV LandToo much Two & Half Men with Ashton Kutcher

The best and funniest Two and a Half Men are the ones with Charlie Sheen. I get excited when I see a marathon of Two and a Half Men only to be deeply disappointed to see it's with Ashton Kutcher.
      They're NOT funny! Please go back to the one's with Charlie Sheen. No one likes the other ones. I fell in love with the original ones and so did all of my family and friends.

Razies Feb 28, 2021

Omg I agree 100%. The Ashton shows are horrible. So disappointed every time I see him

It’s obvious that show didn’t do well when it aired. STOP SHOWING.

TV LandAndy Griffith Show

Hello,
        I watch Andy Griffith every day starting at 4pm. EST. I am watching an episode today which was on yesterday. It seems like you keep repeating the same episodes over and over. The show was on TV for quite awhile. Why can't you start it from the beginning season and continue on to the next season. It is so annoying. I am an old woman and this is one of my favorite shows as I watched as a child when I grew up in the south. I have no family and Andy Griffith brings me back to my childhood.
        I appreciate your consideration.
        Betty Lou

TV LandTVLand

I love watching the TVLand channel but I am about to stop watching if you dont remove the Trevor Noah commercials from Comedy Central. If I wanted to watch the shows on that channel I will tune it there. He is so annoying and how he made in comedy I will never know. Dont push political agendas on to your viewers. There is enough politics on TV today anyway. We dont need it on a good family friendy channel.

• Mi
              MissL8 Mar 17, 2021

My complaint exactly

• Th
              this name Mar 03, 2021

Yes please listen to this person as I am so sick of listening to this no talent hack from a different cannel I dont even watch as its trash with no talent and think they are funny when they are "woke idiots" and just dumb!

• Ss
              ssaamm Mar 17, 2021

@this name Trevor Noah is useless. I don’t know who he has over a barrel because he’s a terrible personality people. Maybe you need a political comedy channel for people who like that crap. Most of us just want to comedy not the politics.

Patty V Mar 03, 2021

We enjoy the shows on TVland at all hours. But we just cringe when we see Trevor Noah commercials. He is Not funny & why he’s allowed to cuss & not even bleeped out is offensive on this otherwise nice family network. Please remove commercials featuring Trevor Noah.

john sweeney Mar 03, 2021

I agree and that's why I came to this website. He is not only despicable and rude but you interrupt many shows mid-scene with these comedy central ads, only for the scene to finish and more commercials to follow. It was particularly annoying during the Golden Girls marathon.

• Di
              Diana J Powell Feb 23, 2021

i want you to put andy griffth back on in the morings at 9;00 am black n white one .And maybe you can take roseanne off on the weekend and put andy griffith show on allday black n white ones i hate the mash shows i love andy n barney i can watch them all day n night .thank you i, ll be watching for the change to see more of barney n andy.

TV LandMedicare commercials

Dear TV Land Customer Service

I'm at my wit's end with ALL these stinking, Vile, corrupt Medicare Commercials, that are on while I'm watching Gunsmoke. Don't want to see them. YOU should be ashamed of airing them. They're corrupt and sinister bilking unsuspecting elderly of their savings. I've complained extensively to DISH network CEO Erik Carlson. That Go Medicare actors make me sick.

Larry Wadosky

john sweeney Mar 03, 2021

I totally agree and have grown to totally despise Joe Namath and everyone of these medicare spokesmen. It is no less than "Elder Abuse" and a class action suit should follow. Tom Selleck and reverse mortgages are on the same caliber and is also a total scam for older citizens.

TV LandAdvertisement for other channels

Why would you place commercials for teen mom, Rupaul and Trevor Noah on this channel. How does anybody think these shows translate to the audience of Andy Griffith. If I wanted to watch that type of trash and smut I would already be tuning into it. Generally the audience that is watching Andy Griffin is trying to avoid seeing that type crap shows. If your to the point of trying to gain viewership for them type shows from the age group that enjoys the real classic shows CANCELL THEM. They aren't worth watch. Never have been.

Jan Davisson Mar 26, 2021

Completely agree!!! Whoever is in charge of ads on TVLand is completely out of touch with its audience. These commercials on what should be a more wholesome channel really angers me. We watch this channel to avoid that garbage.

• Mi
                  MissL8 Mar 17, 2021

Nobody that watches TV Land is going to watch the junk advertised.

TV LandTwo and A Half Men Seasons

We enjoy watching this channel however, please, please run Seasons 1-8 of Two And A Half Men with Charlie Sheen instead of the 9-12 seasons of Kutcher and Cryer. The last 4 seasons of this series are far less entertaining and quite frankly, Cryer's character plunges into gutter humor. For months now the programming has been almost exclusively the episodes of the last four seasons. We tune into a different channel because of this. Missing Charlie. Bring back Charlie!!

Razies Feb 28, 2021

I agree. I change the channel

• Ya
                    Yabutkappa Feb 28, 2021

yes!!! i stopped watching Two and a Half Men when Charlie left, now every Saturday TV Land plays the episodes with Kutcher all day long and they suck. Soon as my guide says Kutcher, i change the channel.

• Ru
                    Ruby Asbury Feb 05, 2021

YESSSSSSSS !!!’ I despise Kutcher!!! I enjoyed the program with Charlie!!! It was a little off color sometimes but funny!!! Kutchers run is downright NASTY FILTH!!! Tv Land is all I watch!! Except local news!!! PLEASE, PKEASE giveus Charlie back!!! And at nighttime at 11.00 pm Like it used to be!!! Please give us Charlie BACK!!!

Razies Feb 28, 2021

@Ruby Asbury Obviously they don’t read this because every time I turn it on it’s Ashton. I absolutely hate those episodes. Not funny and disgusting

TV LandTVLand Programming

Hello, I watch TVLand quite a bit. I would like to know what is going on with your programming schedule? Specifically commercials. It first started with constant interruptions with the Trevor Noah show. Now its the Rupaul show. Occasionally Trevor Noah. The commercials come on in the middle of a scene in the show being watched and even during other commercials. Then the show comes back on and 10 seconds later a scheduled commercial. Its annoying and frustrating.
                  We have no interest in watching those crappy shows.
                  This needs to be changed.

john sweeney Mar 03, 2021

I agree. Noah is not only despicable and annoying but whole scenes of the Golden Girls are interrupted only to show scheduled commercials 30 secs later. Totally unprofessional and anyone would look for other stations that are more competent to watch.

• Wh
                      Whydothat Jan 29, 2021

Absolutely agree. These people KNOW that the audience doesn't want to see this filth so they see a group of people that they need to indoctrinate to their nasty and morally bankrupt way of thinking.

TV LandTiming of commercials during program viewing.

First off, I really enjoy watching your station. Here for a while though, You have been crashing the programs with RuPaul and Jersey Shore commercials. Once the program returns, you've already miss a large portion of the show. Can we please fit them in, on a regular commercial break. This mostly happens during the evening.

Thanks Again for showing the shows you do.

• Wh
                        Whydothat Jan 29, 2021

It actually undercuts the legitimate ads on TV land when they constantly run the RuPaul and Jersey Shore commercials. What are these nasty executives thinking?

Jan 23, 2021

TV Land — Viewing

Please bring back Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men!!! So sick of seeing Ashton Kutcher... Those episode...

TV LandCommercials

I love the fact that TVland airs many family friendly shows we all grew up with and loved. What I can't stand are the 9 million ru Paul drag queen commercials. Come on TVland. I know mtv and vh1 are your sister stations, but this crap is ridiculous. Do better, not appropriate for your viewers (especially children)or someone with Christian values.Who wants to view this garbage every 4th commercial.

Madd Brad Jan 22, 2021

Wow! I thought maybe I was by myself but I see that more than half of the people here are pissed off because of that stupid RuPaul crap on what is supposed to be a family channel. It is insulting that you drag this BS into my living room!

Love your channel but hate your incessant commercials for your other networks that are obviously not paid. You don’t even have enough commercials to fill the slots so you repeat the same stupid commercials 200 times a day and repeat them back-to-back way too many times. Very annoying!

Change your commercials and illuminate the unwholesome junk from other terrible network! Or you lose a customer!

TV LandImmoral commercials

I was a long time TVLand viewer and fan of the older shows. I have recently decided however, that I cannot subject my brain and good character to the low, embarrassing, filthy commercials that you are presently throwing in our face. The Drag Queen show ads and the BLM commercials are absolutely the worst thing i've ever seen on television. If this is what you are about supporting now... You've lost my loyalty and I guarantee, the loyalty of many other viewers. I'm disconnecting cable... I'm done.

• Ke
                            Kelly G Jan 21, 2021

Absolutely disgusting. Drag queens, sexually immoral trash. Sick sick sick. I have ordered My favorite on cds shows where i dont have to watch your disgusting filth

TV LandDrag queen ads

Please know that I enjoy watching wholesome shows like Andy Griffith and other older shows on TV Land. I am very offended by the Ads for the Ru Paul's Drag Queen show. I would think that most people who choose to watch TV Land also also watching these older shows to avoid all the undesirable content of the main stream channels as well. Please know your audience and realize that we are watching TV Land to avoid such content and have no interest in seeing such filth.

Pam Augustyn Mar 25, 2021

There are a lot of people in this country that agree with the above. Please get it off of TV Land.

carolina girl Feb 27, 2021

I completely agree!its gross and very offensive!there's a network for that garbage!take it off tvland!

• Ka
                              Katethekat Jan 28, 2021

I agree 100% with the above comment from AshevilleNC. Drag queen ads are disturbing, and don't represent the majority of the popluation, or the people that watch TV land for wholesome programming.

• Ka
                              Kathy Klik Jan 20, 2021

I completely agree with the person who is complaining about the Ru Paul Grag Race commercials. It’s bad enough that you are advertising for this type of show at all but the constant sometimes back to back ads are unbelievably annoying in addition to being offensive. Know your audience. Stop shoving this type of lifestyle down people’s throats. Those who want to watch it will find it.

TV LandPolitical ads and shameful ads

So we are watching The Andy Griffin show which is a wholesome family program THEN the commercial are HORRIBLE!!! Who wants there children to see this stuff?????
                            It's appalling!!! We do not need to see Black Lives Matter...which is a radical terrorized group...and so on and so on. Shameful!!!
                            Can you PLEASE do something different with you commercials so we can enjoy our family time?

• Ke
                                Kelly G Jan 21, 2021

Obviously immoral sickos. Cant watch A good wholesome show like AGriffith. Blocked tge whole channel. You can order these great wholesome shows online. Not that expensive. Then block tvland altogether. They are a disgrace to decency

TV LandOffensive commercials.

Please don't show BLM ads while we're watching Andy Griffith. Most people who watch Andy, actually don't believe that these domestic terrorists are role models for black America, or for anyone for that matter. And last time I checked MLK wasn't a big fan of looting and rioting and burning down people's businesses.

Try and remember that half of this country does not buy into this. So cowering to this kind of belief system will not necessarily have the outcome that you think it will, economically.

If you really want to teach kids to be the leaders that you talk about on this misleading ad, you might try encouraging them to think for themselves and to stop listening to the SJWs who refuse to listen to anyone else's ideas. How about an ad that promotes values, not race? How about an ad that promotes character qualities that span every race, creed, or religion?

carolina girl Mar 04, 2021

AMEN TO THAT!

Razies Feb 28, 2021

I agree but they won’t listen. Liberal idiots
                                  Ruining their channel. Keep your political views to yourself.

• Co
                                  CoJoLo Jan 18, 2021

Thank you!!! Well said. I’ve been fuming since seeing that racially divisive, offensive ad. TV Land is where I go to get away from things like that. I oppose racism in any and every form. (Read that part again!) To air an ad that promotes dividing us instead of uniting us shows your incompetence and irresponsibility. Goodbye, TV Land.

Jan 16, 2021

TV Land — Two and a half men

I never watched this show until I got hooked on it watching TVLAND at night several years ago. It became my...

TV LandTv Lineup (Two and a Half Men)

Two and a Half Men went on a decline after Charlie Sheen left the show. Ashton Kutcher and John Cryer did ok for seasons 9 and 10 but everything after that should've been cancelled. You have ONLY been showing the Kutcher years and I would appreciate it if you could go back to including seasons 1-8 with Charlie. If you insist on only showing the later seasons then I'm confident in saying I will never watch tv land again. The only seasons worth watching in syndication are 1-8 so please put them back on and flush the Kutcher tapes down the toilet with the rest of the crap.

I agree

• St
                                    Stopthelosers Jan 18, 2021

Yep! I no longer watch Tv Land due to the utterly horrific plunge Two & a Half Men took when Charlie Sheen left. Kutcher didn't kill the show. Bad writing and directing did, as well as the awful other new cast members. My God they were bad! Utterly unwatchable.

@Stopthelosers Boy isn’t that the truth. Horrible writers

TV LandShows especially two and a half men

Why is it that tv land will only play aston kutcher episodes?!? It was such a nice change to see charlie sheen episodes today!! I am so sick of watching the same 4 seasons of walden!
                                  If you're gonna play a show on your network then please show all the seasons!!

Also, really getting sick of watching the same old shows day after day... Night after night!!
                                  Please spend some money and get a different variety of sitcoms!!

I will not watch your network anymore until it changes, and I mean that especially about two and a half men... Want charlie episodes!!

• St
                                      Stopthelosers Jan 18, 2021

I agree. The episodes with Ashton Kutcher are utter garbage. Not his fault. It's the writing, directing, and other cast members that made it so bad. I don't watch anymore.

Carol Behling-S Jan 16, 2021

I am sick of seeing Two & a Half men without Charlie Sheen. What is going on? I don’t want to watch the show anymore until you decide to play the show from Season 1.

TV LandOffensive Drag Queen Commercials

TV Land used to be place where families could watch good old fashioned tv shows from the past we loved. It was a safe place where inappropriate commercials and violent shows were not presented. Now I am Very offended that I have to see immoral commercials for a Drag Queen competition constantly while watching The Andy Griffith Show! What an insane contrast. One of the most wholesome and funny shows about nice and normal families in America with commercials about Men dressing up as women and talking about it in too much detail! Simply awful.
                                    I don't need TV Land to push this Woke New Age Agenda about sexual preferences. I watch your channel to escape this indoctrination about what you think is appropriate. STOP THESE IMMORAL OFFENSIVE NASTY COMMERCIALS AND LET ME ENJOY MY FAVORITE SHOWS WITHOUT THIS CRAP INTERRUPTING THEM!
                                    VH1 is a cesspool of filth that needs to stay on that channel only and not on TVLand! I am a retired teacher who tries to be open minded but this Drag Queen crap is too much and it needs to stop if you want me to continue to watch your channel!

Will Aiken

• Ju
                                        Justin Stone Jan 10, 2021

I myself am getting rid of the channel because of this. I have Sling and have the ability to do so. I am lucky that Andy Griffith is on a local channel with the antenna.

• Th
                                        Theresa Lynn Jan 10, 2021

I agree! This network plays it over and over ... UGH! Don’t want to see that it either!!