Having problems with TV Land?

TV Land reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 12, 2016. The latest review Removed Andy Griffith from mornings on dish network was posted on Apr 13, 2021. TV Land has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 199 reviews. TV Land has resolved 0 complaints.

TV Land Customer Service Contacts

1515 Broadway
New York, New York

TV Land Complaints & Reviews

TV Landtv show

We love two and a half men and had been watching faithfully every weekend till you started and continue airing episodes with the no talent asthon kutcher, boring episodes. Please, please go back to airing the humorous earlier episodes with charlie sheen. We look forward to going back to tvland on saturday and sundays for those entertaining episodes

• Do
      Donaldsweet Dec 19, 2020

I have quit watching tvland while you continue to air Ashton Kutcher. Enough is enough. I realize you don’t give a s##t about what I think, but I know I’m not alone. I’ll watch something else for the meantime

TV LandAdvertising

Hello,

My complaint is I am watching the andy griffith and in the top right corner is a stupid count down the jersey shore. Really I am watching a black and white t.V. Show and you have a stupid pink count down running.
    Extremely distracting do you want viewers??? Because there are plenty of other option, if people are really into jersey shore they will find it

Stopthelosers Jan 18, 2021

This is terrible. They did that when I was trying to watch a different show. They kept promoting the MTV Video awards which is a terrible show and not high rated. I don't watch this channel much anymore partly because of things like this. I found DVDs of some of my favorite shows for sale cheap and I watch those instead.
        TV Land is owned by (I think) Viacom and they have a very immoral agenda that they force on viewers on all their channels.

ChicoPal Dec 28, 2020

I agree with the comment about inappropriate ad blocks imposed over the show. Just watching Andy Griffith and Rue Paul sickening ad come on.

Disgusting.

TV LandTwo and half men

Why why why do you keep playing the seasons with Walden over and over again. I'm tired of it and I'm going to quit watching this channel. I want to start at season one Episode one. I mean come on this is ridiculous. I love two and half men. I watched it from the beginning when it was still on. I love Charlie and miss seeing his show. What he has done personally should not have to effect me watching his show. Change it so I can watch all the seasons in order before I pull my hair out.

• Bo
          Bob MacConnie Dec 13, 2020

I agree!!! Stop playing Two and a Half Men with Ashton Kutcher! It's not what the show was about and I have stopped watching. Bring back what the REAL show was about...TWO AND A HALF MEN!!!

Nov 04, 2020

TV Land — Commercials constantly cutting out parts of your tv shows!

Your commercials are constantly cutting out important parts of the tv shows you are airing. Right in the...

TV LandProgramming

Yes, I was wondering why you never air any I Love Lucy episodes. I really love Everybody Loves Raymond and King of Queens, but The Goldbergs, Two and a Half Men, Rosanne could be replaced with Lucy or even better some Doris Day movies. Thank you for the opportunity to voice my opinion. However, please do not take off Andy Griffith. Thanks.

TV LandYour “start over” option on tv land

My husband likes to watch Gunsmoke. Sometimes he comes in the middle of the show so he uses "start over" option. It is terrible. So many commercials. When it comes back on it repeats what was on. Sometimes show is on for 2 minutes and then commercial again. Either fix it or don't offer the start over option. We really enjoy Gunsmoke and would like to watch whole show without problems.

TV LandPrograms

Why do you just play andy griffith? That show is stupid, old, and black and white. I miss mash and other good shows. All u show is andy griffith for months... Why?
            I just got a response that my email was too short to be reviewed. What? Ok, I do not like the andy griffith show. Why is that its the only show all week long. I want mash. I want mash. I want mash. Now will you accept my email?

TV LandYour bias

Are u people really this stupid!!! Havent u learned anything from the nba or nike!! I'm watching a tv show tonight, and had to see ruth guisburg being honored. Don't ever remember seeing one for anthony scalia, who was way more intelligent than this hack. And in the previous months I had to see stupid black lives don't matter commercials. I've already given up other things stupid liberal. U [censored]s really love to piss off half your audience. And u idiots wonder why trump is so popular!! I welcome a conversation with whoever u people want to argue against your stupidity!!!

TV LandCommercials

Why in the WORLD are you showing PHONE SEX commercials??? SERIOUSLY?? We can't even watch our favorite shows because teenagers or grandparents might walk through the room. And please don't tell me it's not shown during prime time hours - shows like King of Queens are taped because they are show in the middle of the night, but the commercials are also taped... Please clean up your act and get some class fir Christ's sake!

TV LandPhone sex ad

I am totally disgusted by your "phone sex" ad in the middle of king of queens and I don't think it belongs anywhere on tv in my opinion but especially on tv land where you expect to see family shows. There are children watching this show and promoting this kind of behavior is not for any decent. If it continues we will delete this channel. Please realize decent folks watch this channel and we don't care for this material at all.

Aug 18, 2020

TV Land — The comedian between shows

Saying that President Trump said he would make sure whites are not going to have to live near black people...

TV LandContent

It's very evident that CBS took over your station late 2019. In just one hour of viewing, my family saw a spot intentionally making fun of President Trump, a spot where evidently being Black is more important than being an American or a Police Officer, and a spot where debauchery was on full display with a RuPaul commercial.
                    It's amazing that your ideology overrules your ability to understand how many of your viewers are turned off by this crap. You know, the ones watching your commercials, that are produced by your sponsors, that are promoting products that those same viewers may choose to buy, or may choose not to buy to make a statement.

TV LandAndy Griffith show

We just watched the episode of the Andy Griffith show where Opie talkes about half a boy. There were sections of the exchange between Opie and Andy that were omitted, these are some of the best lines in TV. Was it done to get more commercial time or was it the PC police for some reason? Opie talked about socking someone in the head and enjoying it and that was one of the parts that was cut out. Please start showing these episodes in their entirety! These are supposed to be entertaining!

• Rc
                          R. Car. Jan 18, 2021

Welcome to looney liberal America.

Stopthelosers Jan 18, 2021

They do this with other shows too. They chop out a lot! I think it is to squeeze in even more commercials but not sure.

TV LandPhone sexy commercial

This commercial makes me sick. It's disgusting. I watch tv land at night every night and leave the tv on all night. My 13 year old daughter sometimes comes in my room in the middle of the night and one night that commercial was on she was mortified!! If people want to have phone sex that's their choice but the rest of the world doesn't have to look at half naked prostitutes on tv in their own home. These commercials should be BANNED!! And the pervert who makes the commercial should be ashamed. Its totally gross and I would like it removed!!

TV LandMash

Here it is the 4th of July and what is TV land running all day? Roseanne. Are you kidding me. Must we put up with such crap all day on the 4th of July. Give me a break.
                          This is the 4th of July not kiddy day. What in the heck does Roseanne with her talking through her nose have to do with 4th of July. I used to enjoy TV Land, but not any more how sickening.

TV LandRedundant awful tv shows

Hello:

I am just wondering why you would only have ROSEANNE on TV all day today? It is an awful show but then to have it on the entire time today is completely ridiculous. Do you realize those of us that can't stand this show, simply have to turn to another channel to watch something else (even if it is 'the news."). Is the show "Roseanne" the only program that you have to offer? That is pathetic! Thanks for nothing! Heidi M. Erdahl

TV LandTrumpy bear

Why are you participating in the promotion of Donald Trump? I am tired of seeing these silly Trumpy Bear commercials! You are promoting the division that we are seeing today! I have been a long time viewer of TV Land. I ask that you use discernment when vetting your sponsors! This is completely unacceptable! I don't think I need to make this complaint any longer, please address this ASAP!

TV LandPromoting murder and riots

How dare you promote murderous BLM. BLM & ANTIFA are probably the one and same, just hiding behind different names to confuse people.

CBS or ViacomCBS bought TVland Dec 2019. Don't expect me ever watch your channel again.

You are partly responsible for the shootings of officers yesterday and mowing down another with an SUV but promoting violence. Add murder too since two people may not make. Everyone agreed it was horrible and completely unacceptable! All you did was add to the division that Obama caused in this country. Good riddance

Stopthelosers Jan 18, 2021

Agree!!! I try not to watch any channel owned by Viacom.

They're called CBS for a reason - because that's all you see - BS!

Jun 01, 2020

TV Land — BLM advertisement is grossly irresponsible.

BLM is a violent domestic terrorist group. They support DEATH and DESTRUCTION, rabble rouse to get blacks to...

TV LandCommercial / advertisement

While watching TV Land this evening we saw a commercial from TV Land regarding Black Lives Matter. The situation we are currently witnessing is appalling without a doubt but we are watching TV Land to escape from the problems in the world, not have them in our face. When the pandemic happened you had commercials telling us to stay in, don't leave home, etc. That was not needed, people know what to do. Again, people watch TV Land to go back to a program they enjoyed from a better time in the world, not to be preached to or force-fed someone's ideas. It is not appropriate and we will be rethinking our TV choices.in the future. I'm sure I won't get a reply but thought you should know that not appreciates such actions.