TV Landcommercial

R

I am offended at the promo commercial for the show "Teachers" where the children are sitting around the table and one of the small children's response to the teacher is to say our Lord's name in vain. He uses Jesus Christ's name in vain which is very offensive. I was shocked you felt that acceptable because to a Christian it is offensive and distasteful to use His name in this manner. I wish you would stop showing this commercial

• Updated by Nobucks · Oct 09, 2018

Why is Everybody Loves Raymond in Spanish?

• Updated by Dispay Name · Aug 21, 2019

dd

• Updated by Dispay Name · Aug 21, 2019

TV Land Stinks

• Updated by dunarea · Jan 10, 2020

i love tv land but same shows for years is too much, is boring, please replace with i dream of gene, all in the family, or others, take off king of queens is not funny, same with m.a.s.h. is hard to watch same shows over and over, we need something new, if you want people to watch your tvland or we are looking for other shows.

• Li
    Lisastewart Aug 15, 2018

Closed captioning is not working on tvland. I depend on it to watch tv. It is not my service provider because all other channels I watch have captioning just fine. I have read online other people are experiencing the same issue. What is being done to resolve this? I would really like to start watching the shows again.

• De
    Denisegibeau Aug 15, 2018

Can't you please put Mom back on after the kings of queens. It was on of my favorite shows. I'm really begging you. Ok I might have to find another channel to watch and I watch your channel all
    Night every night. I don't think it's fair to take Mom
    Off completely. I think there is enough air
    Time to share .

• Kr
    Kris Parenti Aug 16, 2018

Dear,
    Could you tell me where I can write to propose to edit "Hot in Cleveland", the TV SHOW, in DVD for Europe ?
    I'm fan of that serie since a long time and it's impossible to find DVD's in French language or with french subtitles.
    Thanks

[email protected]

• St
    Stu Young Aug 20, 2018

Please remove/cancel Mom, Teachers, and Younger. These shows are trashy. Stay with King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, New Adventures of Old Christine, Andy Griffith. Decency is still in demand!!!

chadstop Aug 20, 2018

Can you please play some episodes of Emergency and switch it up for MASH for a while. I m sick of watching the same old episodes of MASH on a daily basis.
    You used to have Emergency on at the same time you now have MASH on.

thanks

• Xt
    Xtro Aug 21, 2018

You keep showing the same king of Queens episodes multiple times in a row. Isawbthem last night. Also please show them in order. Thank you

• Co
    CoryP. Sep 02, 2018

Remember when M*A*S*H* was 1/2 hour? Remember when you could watch a program and spend more time watching the actual show than commercials? I pay to watch TV Land but all I see are commercials, all day, every day. Seriously, who's going to sit through 17 consecutive ads?? I boycott this awful channel and its stupid advertisements.

madmaxine Sep 05, 2018

My wife has Alzheimer and she enjoys watching these programs and now they are not shown at the proper times like before. Lease fix programming line up asap. I am not happy with the change you only play them on the weekend please fix the lineup. My wife depends on this.

• We
    Wen3 Sep 10, 2018

Mom and teachers are 2 ok the worst shows! I watch ever night! I can not stand to watch with either of these shows! I turn to Hallmark channel when they come on. Please take them off the air. If you leave them on I will stop watching this channel all together! Thank you

• Vi
    Victoria Donlon Sep 11, 2018

The worst tv show and you take Raymond off for this garbage. The downfall of the American family your depicting a Mother and Daughter.
    Totally immoral, horrible portrayal of a family. It degrades Mothers depicts them as idiots, or is that what you are trying to do, degrading woman.
    Get this show off of our airwaves.
    Victoria Donlon

Nobucks Oct 16, 2018

Everybody Loves Raymond is in Stanish. Why is it not in English ?

• Ga
    Gabbs Oct 21, 2018

TV land use to be about the only channel without sex and filth on it. Now its joined the bottom of the barrel with the rest of the stations. Now you are having a show with that terrible Alex Baldwin who hates American and our President.
    What is wrong with you people? Please go back to the shows that kids can watch. Sex does not belong on tv.

• St
    Staceyismyname Oct 22, 2018

First let me say that I love your programming. Younger is one of my absolute favorite shows! But, you have to get some new late night sponsorship. Watching the same, horribly acted, KY commercials, every break is beyond annoying. You need to freshen up. And not with a "every seven minutes" douche commercial. Move on please.

• Di
    Dissatisfied viewer Oct 27, 2018

What happened! Middle of the show switched to everybody loves Raymond. What the check was up with that!

Not Snowflke Nov 04, 2018

Thank you for bringing back Roseanne to TV Land. I have my DVR on record ALL espisodes.

Those 18, 000, 000 viewers of the cancelled "Roseanne" show deserve a voice, too

• Ce
    celestek Dec 12, 2018

The volume when commercials come on is very frustrating. It is either way to loud or turned way to low. Why can't you just leave it on the same volume?

• Be
    Beverly Denny Dec 13, 2018

I can no longer watch TV Land as the closed captioning is either non existed or messed up word misspell or everything running together. It has been a mess for some time. I hope you will get this fixed soon as TV Land is a favorite station that I no longer watch because of the cc issue...I miss watching TV Land. Please fix this issue soon.

• Mf
    mforquer Feb 25, 2019

The Comedy Central ad for a show called The Other Two is terrible. Watching Everybody Loves Raymond with my 14 year old son and we have to hear that! Terrible!

• Je
    Jennifer19 Feb 26, 2019

I am watching a show with my child and a commercial comes on about shoving my "dick" in my belt! This is awful, totally turned me off to TV Land and we were long time watchers, such a shame!!

Jaclyn J. Baugh Mar 10, 2019

I alway like watching tvland, it WAS a decend channel, since we have so few that are. The show MOM & TWO & HALF MEN, I think are too indecend to watch, their language is terrible, & their jesters are awful. And the shows are practically on all the time. bring back I love lucy & the 3 stooges Thank you

• M1
    m1958b Apr 30, 2019

Watching Raymond is like watching a show of commercials with a smattering r of Raymond...TOO MANY COMMERCIALS... .. . . ...

• Bw
    B white May 15, 2019

You have lost us as a viewer by taking
    MASH off it's e time and putting the Andy Griffith show in its place

• Su
    Susanjacksonbrown May 18, 2019

I would like mash put back on from 6 to 8 andy griffith is already on both in the mornings and evenings now. Ive seen them at least 20 times
    Please put mash back on. My husband both love mash and it never gets old. He looked forward to coming home every evening and looking at it. Now its dull repeats of andy. Please put mash back on.

• Sp
    Spike18 May 19, 2019

Switching programs: Can you please change MASH back to 5:00 pm instead of 3:00. Thank you.

• De
    DebLynH May 23, 2019

Hello, you recently switched the air times for Andy Griffith and Mash -- we would like to request that you change them back to Andy Griffith first with the Mash episodes following. Thank you for your consideration.

• 4k
    4Kinney Jun 15, 2019

In the afternoon schedule you swapped the airing time between the Andy Griffith show and M*A*S*H, I was not happy at all. Now M*A*S*H is not aired at all in the afternoon slot. That is a mistake and I'm really getting tired of the Andy Griffith show although it is still better then some of the trashy shows beeing aired.

• Pa
    Pam Streiff Jul 06, 2019

Why did you take the King of Queens off at 10:00pm central time and replace it with a whole night of Two and A Half Men? Please bring the King of Queens at 10:00pm back.

• Pa
    Pam Streiff Jul 07, 2019

• Te
    Teresa Scott Goins Jul 29, 2019

Need to take two half men off with Ashton Kutcher he isn't near as good as Charlie sheen. Ashton just doesn't so the show justice. Charlie makes the show. We watch this channel more than anything because of the programming . But it is disappointing when you see it advertised with charlie and it comes on it with ashton.

• La
    Lady Di 1234 Aug 17, 2019

There are way too many commercials on TVLand. It's impossible to enjoy a show . Very stressful and annoying to watch anything. Forget it. Goodbye TVLand

Sandra Schauf Aug 25, 2019

Why is it being broadcast in SPANISH??? Someone is not doing their job. This is disgusting and unfair for MOST Americans who don't speak spanish. Please fix this now!

• Di
    Dispay Name Aug 27, 2019

There is nothing "classic" about watching a classic television show with computer

graphics ads in the corners of the screen. It won't be long before a veiwer can only see

the nose and eyeballs of Matt Dillon or Andy Griffith amongst all of your ads and

distractions cluttering the screen. TV land stinks almost as much as it's show Younger.

• Ro
    Robindavi Sep 08, 2019

I am a frequent watcher of TV Land but I can't do it any longer. The commercials you show are the same commercials over and over and over and over and over. It. Is. MADDENING! PLEASE quit running the same commercials incessantly.

• Gr
    granny 64 Sep 18, 2019

Where are the Gunsmoke episodes? I am very disappointed! Bonanza not a favorite. I watch 3 hours of Gunsmoke everyday...why take it off. The only time I can find it is 9 pm, and that's too late.

• Fr
    Fr SKipi Sep 22, 2019

The language was offensively offensive. No other Prime time show would allow such things to be said. I will not support the station TV LAND any longer.

• Pe
    Peter Theodore Sep 24, 2019

Why are we watching Andy Griffith at 6:15pm on a Tuesday night and have to see a commercial about crooked penises? Really? Who is at the helm approving the content of what is shown at any particular time? What's next, how to take a pregnancy test on Nick Jr.? Pay attention.

• Ju
    just2manycats Nov 24, 2019

Please put Everybody Loves Raymond back on Saturdays!! Two and a half men is an adult show. Not a children's show.

• Do
    Dottie Allen Dec 15, 2019

It is very annoying when you string 30 minute shows to 35 minutes. I don't watch your 30 minute shows when you string them out for 35 minutes!!!

• Sh
    sheila wurtz Jan 05, 2020

Please stop all the 'Andy Griffith" shows. I won't watch that boring crap. Bring back 'Mash". Please!!!
    Mash had humor and great story lines. Andy Griffith just preaches, outdated morals.
    BRING MASH BACK!!!

• Li
    Lindachumley Jan 16, 2020

This show is trash and does not need to be on TV Land for children to be subjected too. Bring back All in the family, Maude, and the Jeffersons. Something families can watch not the sexual sickness of Three and a half men

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices