Turkish Airlines — rescheduled flight without compensation
I was buying flight from Bali to Kosice (SVK) and back Kosice- Bali. U cancelled my september return flight from Kosice and changed it to Budapest.
Booking nr: BLV1054149
E ticket Nr: 235732881194445
Name : Marcela Mattova
1. That flight from Budapest was cheaper than the one from Kosice
2. plus I have to get myself to budapest, which is totally different country and it cost minimum 40 eur for the shuttle.
I was tryingto cal customer service few times. everyone said is not their responsibility.
I was asking the manager at the Istanbul airport, who said for sur Turkish is gonna pay me for my transportation, after i write the complaint.
SO IM DOING IT.
PLS HELP ME FINALLY SOLVE MY PROBLEM.
THIS SITUATION IS NOT CORRECT FOR ME AS A CUSTOMER:
More Turkish Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Turkish Airlines - compensation for lost baggage 
- Turkish Airlines - customer relations department 
- Turkish Airlines - missing luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - lost luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage lost 
- Turkish Airlines - damaged luggage
- Turkish Airlines - broken luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - offload from boarding gate after issue a boarding pass. 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage delay 
- Turkish Airlines - miss fly