Turkish Airlinesmissed baggage

A Jul 04, 2019

am Ayman Aboudi

in 26 June i traveled with Turkish airlines round trip (bko-ist-amm)
flight # tk 541

in my return flight i didn't find my luggage in BAMAKO airport (2 bags ) one of my bags i received it 2 days later and but the other one with tag # RJ 690008 till this moment i did not receive it i spent more than 7 days in the capital of MALI (BAMAKO) i didn't attend my job in( GAO) i spent a lot of money in hotel also my absence days from work .

i have an important personal items and necessary things in my bag # rj 690008 .