Tru BellezaTru Belleza face cream and eye serum

K

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!

I order my FREE trial, received it after 10 business days, my credit card was charged 15 days AFTER I ordered my FREE trial...$300. The instructions say to use for 90 days...my eyes burned after 3 days. How can a trial be FREE for 90 days if they charge you 15 days after????????

The eye serum completely BURNED the skin around my eyes. I tried getting refunded and EVERYTIME I emailed or called a different person answered my claim. I asked for the manager and was told she was not there. When I called back 5 minutes later, they hung up on me, and 3 times again after. I called back an hour later and another agent put me on hold and NEVER came back.

I received 9 emailes from DIFFERENT names for my claim all saying the same thing. I NEVER spoke to a manager.

SCAM SCAM SCAM