TRS Recovery Servicesfraudulent moneygram transactions

A

I have received multiple letters from collection agency TRS recovery services (whom I will also write a complaint) stating I owe for unpaid electronic transfers from Wal-Mart.com's Moneygram. I have never even used their website let alone sent money to anyone through their services And especially now, I never will. This is fraud and identity theft. I have a hard time believing any money transfer service would pass funds without securing them first. I don't know why any company would accept payment from a personal check especially when done online. When I called the 800 number for walmart and explained my situation, the operator put me on hold and never came back to the line. I don't know how to stop this from continuing but I am fighting these claims and will do what I need to catch these people punish them to fullest extent of the law.

RESOLVED

It took many phone calls but I finally was able to have this resolved. I have already given my resolution description in my other complaint for TRS services regarding fraud/ id theft.