Tate & Kirlin Associates Logo

Tate & Kirlin Associates

Having problems with Tate & Kirlin Associates?

Tate & Kirlin Associates Customer Service Contacts

2810 Southhampton Rd
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
United States - 19154

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tate & Kirlin Associates Customer Service. Initial Tate & Kirlin Associates complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tate & Kirlin Associates above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tate & Kirlin Associates. Discuss the issues you have had with Tate & Kirlin Associates and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jun 15, 2020

Tate & Kirlin Associates — Unprofessional and unethical behaviors

This organization sends me an email alledging that I owe some companuy I have never heard of money. They...

Tate & Kirlin Associates — [protected]

I spoke with a representative and he verified a last four number of 7862 which is not my social security...

Tate " Kirlin Associates, Inc. — False claim of debt

They call on a regular basis, claiming I owe them money from my bank mortgage account. I contacted my bank...

tate and kirlinharassing calls

Whoever the Tate and Kirlin employees that respond on here are just liars. I started getting calls from this company about a month ago, which was about a week after filing bankruptcy. Guess what you ignorant retches, by law you cannot contact an individual while in bankruptcy or for several months afterward. Furthermore when I sue you it is at minimum a $1500 fine per call, sometimes it increases per the number of calls. Given the 15 or so calls you've placed by now, there is no doubt that you probably owe me way more than I owed you or whoever. So to anyone who is being harassed by these people look into taking action, Tate and Kirlin may be out of business in no time with fines like that. Oh and by all means, make a comment on this and I'll hit you with yet another fine too. See you in court or not, its not like you'd have a chance of winning the case.

christina! Mar 08, 2012

Tate and kirlin call me all the time. When I answer the phone and say "hello" they hang up on me!!! I DO have a past debt that was charged off in 2007 and tate and kirlin just now, out of the blue, started calling me starting this past december. I've talked to 4 different employees in the past week, every one of them are rude and has told me to steal from my mom and to go behind my husbands back and use his bank account, without his permiSion, just so I could pay them! They are disgusting people. Thank God I started researching them because I'm now finding out that attempting to pay them is a huge mistake!

• De
      Debbie10 Dec 09, 2010

These people call me anytime they wish i hear talking in the background but no one talks to me. I am assuming it is from a credit card company as i checked out their numbre on the web.

Tate & Kirlin Associates — Wrongful Debt Collection

I had put together numerous bills that an ex had left me stranded with over eight years ago for a large loan...

tate and kirlinHarassing phone calls.

I first have to say that the person that claims that Tate and Kirlin is a reputable company must work for them or she is insane. They are a horror! They call my house at least eight times per day. People speak obscenely to them because they are awful. I explained to them that I am collecting disablity and can not afford to pay them right now for a car that they repossed two years ago. Most days they start calling at around 7 a.m.and don't stop until around 10. It's not a lie that they call all times of the day because they do. They actually called me at 8 a.m. Mother's Day. Needless to I say I was not pleasesd. I am definitely going to report this company to the Bbbb.

• Et
        ethos Aug 05, 2012

that's a just a bandage. bring out the big stick. google cease and desist letters and fire one to them certified and return receipt requested. if they call you after that you can sue them and have yourself a little company to do with as you would want. say check mate!

• Ju
        justanothersmith Jul 17, 2012

Call after call from Tate and Kirlin...cool thing on the phone called a "Balcklist" for a phone number. I added them, and guess what? My phone never rings when they call. Matter of fact, it simply disconnects when they call. It's awesome.

• Ra
        Rachael T. Callaway Jan 26, 2012

They also call my house at all times of the day but I have never answered the phone. I was curious so I just got on the internet to look them up to see who they were. I also receive disability for my MS so I guess it's a good thing I never answered the phone. Don't need the extra stress.

tate & kirlin assiciatesharassing

Tate & kirlin is a horrible collections company. Yes, they are legit, but have a shady back round with banks. They lived on wamu for years and now that wamus gone they want money from everybody. I dont even owe money to anybody and these ### are calling me... and its annoying and harrasing. I must have gone through the automated process at least four times to tell them they had the wrong person. After that i get some snot nose ### being nasty to me on the phone cause i dont know some guy there looking for.Tate & Kirlin associates try to defend there pathetic company. Any other collection agency asks u your number and your simply off their list. Tate & Kirlin are the people; that are sucking money out of the people and the economy because, they owe money to the big banks and government. For being so harrassing to people that dont owe you money, i dont think they deserve money from anybody. For the people who work there your phone system is pathetic and your very rude especially to poeple who take time out of there day to deal with your ###. Its sad to think your a company. Anybody that has the slightest problem with tate and kirlin and you dont owe money, report them to a better business bureau and take a record of the harssing phone calls. You are not alone this company is known for being shady, rude, harrassing and annoying.Dont stand for their harassment.

• Ta
          tatekirlinisascam Jun 08, 2010

they started calling me a few weeks ago and i'm pretty sure it's a scam as my credit is spotless. they never leave messages and when i pick up the phone, there is no one on the other end. i finally called the number back and of course i get someone's voicemail. is there any suggestion to get to the bottom of this?

tate and kirlin — employees

The company is legit, but the employees or 75% of them have criminal records and cant find jobs anywhere...

tate and kirlin — harassing phone calls

my mother and i have been receiving harassing phone calls from these people at all hours of the night. they...

Tate & Kirlin — Multiple FDCPA Violations

I don't even know where to begin... They've been calling nearly every day for about 2 months or so...