ADVERTISIMENT

TRS Recovery Servicesfraud and bills!

Had withdraws taken out on my checking account for purchases for Amazon Market that were not mine... Total amount equaling up to $240. Got the money refunded after reporting it and what not...Now TRS Recovery Services is billing me for each of the transactions which I didn't commit...Tried contacting only to discover I could only contact computers...Asked for help from the back only when we got ahold of TRS they would not fix the problem unless me and the Bank were willing to give them my bank account number...Which is not happening since the honestly have received enough information...
Still working out the issues with the bank and thought I'd ask since I'm not getting anywhere...Help anyone? And please be careful not to give any of your information to this company seeing as theres no record with amazon that this transaction even happened or existed...Why is TRS after me when I made no transaction on amazon? And why can't this be resolved?

Chefshan Jun 06, 2011

FYI / Messed up on company information and put mine instead...
    Company name is TRS Recovery Services...
    Address is 5251 Westheimer