Trivago — reservation for a room in bologna
My partner and I booked a couple of hotels for our trip to Italy. One in Florence for three nights and one in Bologna for one night. I now found that the last hotel in Bologna was actually booked in Naples!!!
When we searched for hotels in Bologna on your website, we looked on your map and picked a few to choose from. We decided in one that looked good for what we wanted and booked it. Now I realised that the hotel is in Naples when we were looking in Bologna map!
We asked booking.com to cancel this reservation as it looked like their mistake but it's actually from your website.
We want this sorted as we don't want to pay when it's your websites mistake.
More Trivago Complaints & Reviews
- Trivago - trivago hotel manager pro subscription
- Trivago - amoma travel site is a scam
- Trivago.com - unable to return money 
- Trivago - hotelquickly
- Trivago.com, Otels.com - problems with hotel reservation 
- Trivago - hotel booking
- Trivago - hotel booking scam
- Trivago - no business received
- Trivago - hotel reservation confirmation
- Trivago - erroneous hotel listing / poor customer service