Tristar ProductsPower air fryer oven

C

10/14/2018 I received the oven as a gift for Christmas last year, we really love it but after using just 20 times it over heats and shuts off. When I called customer service they said they were sorry but it was out of warranty. A 60 day limited warranty is not long enough, your products need at least a year for people to find out if the product last, to say the least if it is worth the money. When I asked him if I could buy just the oven, as I have all the pieces that came with it & do not need double of it all, he said he was sorry but if I wanted another oven I have to buy the complete set. I am not very happy right now, unless something is done, I will never buy another Tristar product again, I really don't like leaving negative feedback or bad talk a product but I will if neccessary. I read some of your feedback from other customers and I really don't know how you stay in business.

• Rs
    Rslovato Dec 18, 2020

I purched a Emeril Lagasse Pressure Airfryer Duet in April of this year and it quit working november. I would like it to be fixed or Refund

Ronald S Lovato
    7114 Keel NW
    Albuquerque, NM 87120
    [protected]

excuse me, I meant to say Power Air fryer oven

Barbara Richvalsky Sep 19, 2019

Why have I not received my air fryer oven, which I have already paid for? Barbara Richvalsky [email protected] I should already be in your system. Thanks for your help

Barbara Richvalsky Sep 19, 2019

Barbara Richvalsky e-mail [email protected] I ordered the air fryer oven pro - I was supposed to receive a free air fryer oven by paying shipping & handling-which I did. My credit card was charged $239.00 this was over a month ago and I still have not received the air fryer yet. please give me a call @ [protected] or by email. I look forward to your response. Thanks so much.