Tristar Products — Power air fryer oven
10/14/2018 I received the oven as a gift for Christmas last year, we really love it but after using just 20 times it over heats and shuts off. When I called customer service they said they were sorry but it was out of warranty. A 60 day limited warranty is not long enough, your products need at least a year for people to find out if the product last, to say the least if it is worth the money. When I asked him if I could buy just the oven, as I have all the pieces that came with it & do not need double of it all, he said he was sorry but if I wanted another oven I have to buy the complete set. I am not very happy right now, unless something is done, I will never buy another Tristar product again, I really don't like leaving negative feedback or bad talk a product but I will if neccessary. I read some of your feedback from other customers and I really don't know how you stay in business.
More Tristar Products Complaints & Reviews
- Tristar Vacuum Cleaner - Total scam!
- Tristar Vacuum - The list of tri-star scams continues on and on
- Tristar Vacuum - Tristar vacuum? What a joke!
- Tristar Vacuum - Customer service and scam
- Tristar Vacuum - Door to door sales scam
- Tristar Products - Power xl 7qt vortex air fryer
- Tristar Products - Very bad customer service
- Tristar Products - Smokeless grill
- Tristar Products - Total scam! Don't buy tristar products.
- Tristar Products - Won't let you cancel or adjust an order